Thank you two for being here for me

Mandy's: POV

-Flashback-

June 10th 1997: LA

"I love your hair." said Michael. "Thanks." I replied with a smile on my face. "You're King of style." he said. "Of course he is!" replied my brother.

(Young Mandy)

(Young Mandy)

(Adam and his new boyfriend Felix)

"Hey babe." said Felix and kissed Adam. "Hey." he replied. "You two are so cute together." I said. "Thanks." replied Adam.

"Seriously, get a room!" said Tommy disgusted. "We just kissing, do you've problem with that?" asked Felix coldly. "Don't care about him." said Adam.

"Hello Mandy." replied Tommy in a flirty voice. "He's mine." said Lucas. "I honestly don't understand what he see in you. Your boyfriend doesn't even care about your unborn baby." replied Tommy. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Well, it's true." said Luke. "I hate you." I yelled and ran out.

"You're a bitch." said Michael and left too. "One more word about my little brother and you're dead." replied Adam threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." said Tommy with a smirk on his face. "You should be." I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I found my brother on a bench outside of the schoolyard. Tears were streaming down his face. Michael had his arm around him.

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked worried. "No." sobbed Fred. "Don't care about Tommy or Luke, they're just jealous." said Michael. "Thank you two for being here for me." he replied. "Always." we said and hugged him.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

I love the friendship

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~