Just grow up

Charlie's: POV

I was in my room and wrote love letters to Tom Felton. I'm dreaming of becoming his future wife. I had a happy smile on my face.

(Charlie and her brother Neil)

"What are you doing?" asked Neil. "Knock before you go in." I said. "Are you writing a love letter again?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "To who?" asked Adam. "There's none of your damn business." I said annoyed.

"Dear Tom. You're the love of my life and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my sunshine and my hope. I want you to know that I love you." he read.

"Give it back." I said. "You are so pathetic." he replied. "I'm not." I said. "Just grow up." he replied.

He lit his lighter and burned my letter. "Noooo." I screamed heartbreaking. "I can't believe you're my sister." he said.

I held the burned paper against my chest while tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I can't believe you're my brother." I replied coldly.

"He doesn't know you exist, so why wasting your time?" he asked. "Get the hell out of my room." I said angrily and slammed the door in his face.

***

I went into mom's bedroom. I couldn't hold back the tears and I cried in her arms.

(Michaela)

(Michaela)

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't know what's he talking about." she said . "He's always mean to me." I sobbed. "I feel sorry for you." said mom.

"Thank you for being here for me." I replied. "You're my daugther, of course I'm here for you." said Michaela. "I love you." I replied. "Love you too." she said.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I feel sorry for Charlie😔 Her brother are so mean to her💔

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlamber~