It's finally over

Mariska's: POV

"Olivia Benson, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Willlow." I said. "Didn't I told you to stay the hell away from me?" she asked coldly. "I've forgotten that." I said.

She grapped a knife and began stabbing me. I was bleeding heavily and the room started spinning.

Fin shot her in the leg and she fell to the floor. A police officer arrested Olivia and took her out the car.

"The ambulance is on its way, you'll be okay." he said. "Take Willow home to Jess and Robin." I replied. "I can't leave you here." he said. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me." I replied. "Are you sure?" he asked worried. "Yes." I said. "Okay." he replied and left.

***

Fin's: POV

I drove home to Jessie and Robin. I rang the doorbell and Jess opened. Tears filled her eyes when she saw her daugther. I handed over her to her mom.

"She's okay." I said. "Thank you so much." replied Jessie. "Willow, oh my goodness." said Robin. She opened her eyes and smiled at her partens. "We love you so much." said Jessie and placed a kiss on her forehead.

***

Adam's: POV

I and Felix visted Mariska at the hospital. Her injuries weren't so serious. She waved at us.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm still in lot of pain, but I'm good." said Mariska. "That's great." I replied. "Felix is an amazing doctor." she said. "Thanks." he replied.

"Olivia will spend the rest of her life in jail." said Mariska. "It's finally over." I replied. "That's amazing news." said Felix. "I hope she stays in jail forever." replied Mariska.

"I've put my past behind me, I'm no longer a killer." I said. "I'm so proud of you." replied Felix. "We all are." said Mariska. "Thanks guys." I replied.

They got their happy ending

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~