I couldn't be more happier for him

Caleb's: POV

"Good morning darling." said Ryan. He kissed my lips and I smiled. "Good morning." I replied.

We walked to a toy store after breakfast. Ryan bought a lot of stuff. "This is will be perfect." he said happily. "What's going to be perfect?" I asked. "It's a surprise." he said.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I asked. "Of course not." he said. "Okay." I replied a litte confused. "You are so sweet and I love you so much." he said.

"Who are you and what've done to Ryan?" I asked. "You're funny." he said. "You scare me." I replied. "I'll tell you later!" he said.

***

"The food was delicious." Ryan. I put his empty plate in the the dishwasher and gave my husband a worried glance.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked. "You've acting so strangely and I'm worried about you." I said. "You have nothing to worry about." he replied calmly. "I'd be less worried if you could tell me what's going on." I said.

He put my hand on his tummy and someone was kicking me. "You're... you're." I started. "I'm pregnant." said Ryan. "Omg, I'm so happy for you." I replied and gave him a hug. "Thanks." he said and tears of joy ran down his cheeks.

"Our first child." I replied. "You'll be an amazing father." he said. "You too." I replied.

Ryan put his hands on his small bump with a smile on his lips. "I promise to love you and protect you forever." he said. His baby kicked him as response. I couldn't be more happier for him.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Ryan is pregnant. They'll be wonderful partens.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~