Cause darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 13th 1997: San Diego

I went down the hall when I saw Kevin who was about to kiss Felix. I rushed up to him and gave him a slap.

"He's my boyfriend." I shouted coldly. He's in love with him. said the voice in my head. "Are you in love with him?" I asked angrily. Adam, please calm down." replied Felix. "Yes." he said.

"First you pretend to be my friend, and then you try to steal my boyfriend." I replied and the anger boiled inside of me. "You don't deserve him." he said. Stab him.

I stabbed him until it was blood everywhere and he fell lifeless to the floor. Students and teachers ran up to him and someone called an ambulance.

I ran out and the voices came up in my head again. Our rebel boy, we are so proud of you. You will be a great serial killer. "Thanks guys." I said. You're so welcome.

***

I returned back home and opened the fridge. I took out a bottle of wine and drank straight from the bottle. "Mom says you're not allowed to drink." said Mandy. "Like I care." I replied and took out another bottle. "Do you want to play games with me?" he asked. "Sorry, I've a party to go to." I said and went to the doors.

"What are you going?" asked mom. "Out." I said. "You're not going anywhere, young man." replied Leila strictly. "I'm not your baby boy anymore." I said and ran out.

Leila's: POV

The doorbell rang and outside stood my best friend. "Hey Leila, nice to see you again." she said with a smile on her face. "Same here." I replied and let her in.

"How's Adam?" she asked. "I'm very worried about him, he gets angry easily and comes home very late at night." I said. "I'm sorry." replied Marie.

The phone rang and it was the principal who called. "This has gone too far now, we have no choice but to placed your son in a foster home." he said. "What has he done?" I asked. "He has stabbed Kevin very badly. He's in the hospital and the doctors don't know if he will survive." said Billy.

I hung up without a word and Marie locked worried at me. "My son has tried to kill a student." I said voiceless. "That's awful." she replied. "He's not my Adam anymore, he's a killer." I said.

-End of the flashback-

Adam can't stop killing people

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~