Chapter 9: Wish...

Valentina laid motionless on the bed. Emma slept peacefully in her cot, beside them. Andrew began stripping her clothes, and started doing it.
Valentina didn't move, nor did she moan by the pain. She stared at her little angel, as tears fall from her eyes.
.
.
.
.

"What?... What the f*ck...are you doing?..." Liam had just arrived from work, and stepped into their bedroom, witnessing the affair.

He stood by the door, unable to move his body. He averted his eyes, he couldn't bare to see this.

Why?... I knew I shouldn't have trusted you Andrew... you tried to get close to her from the beginning... But Valentina... Don't tell me...you....
No... you could never do that... But why?! Why did you allow him in?!! Why are you letting him do this to you?!!

F*ck!

Liam walked over to the bed and threw Andrew off Valentina.

"You motherf*cker!!! What the f!ck are doing?! THIS IS MY HOUSE!! GET THE F*CK OUT!!" Liam screamed his lungs out at Andrew, who was on the floor, smiling... Then he began laughing at him, feeling so great!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Valentina rose up, slowly, and looked at what was happening.

Liam grabbed Andrew by his collar, and punch him, multiple times in the face. "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!"

"Haha...Sorry bitch!" Andrew said proudly.

Emma began crying by the noise and Valentina quickly picked her out of the cot. In the same moment, Andrew revealed his gun, infront of Liam, and pointed it to Liam's head.

"You think I'll be scared of death..." Liam widened his eyes, and looked at him intensely as he said this.

"Oh! Of course you ain't!" He pointed the gun and fired immediately.

BANG!

Silence....

Liam, looked back and saw Valentina, raising her hand...covered in blood. She instantly began screaming. Liam looked back at the mad killer. His eyes were outraged but to Andrew they were full of fear.

"Heh..see? You are scared of death!" Andrew started laughing manically. Liam dragged him up, from the floor, and threw the gun from his hand as he forcefully guided him to the dinning room. Liam struggled while pushing him to the balcony, which caused him the leaned over the railing.

"LIAM!! What are you doing?!" Valentina ran into the room, screaming. She was half dressed, her long shirt manged to cover her below, but not much from her chest.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!! DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE TALK TO ME!!" Liam responded with a loud yell, but before he could proceed to deal with this psycho. He paused.

"Are you going to kill him?...." Valentina quietly says with a exclaimed expression.

Liam looked over his shoulder, he was shocked when he saw her smiling. It was like the life was completely sucked out of her and all that was left was a wicked smile.

"Can I do it? Pleeease..." Valentina hopped on her tippy toes, like a little child would.

Liam ignored her request, and strangled Andrew, almost to the point, he couldn't breathe. Then... he threw him down,watched how each bone in his body cracked as he hit several objects before hitting the ground.

Liam looked down with his cold eyes. He heard a loud thump and turned around to see Valentina, laying unconscious on the floor.

What the f*ck do you think you're doing?...