Invited [11]

By ѕαкυяα

I woke up at the chirping of birds.

Wait chirping of birds?

From when did my mornings start to be this much joyful! 

I opened my eyes and turned towards the direction from where the sound was coming.

Chirping birds my ass. Its just my alarm that has a chirping tone set in it. I took my phone and stopped the alarm but then I noticed an event reminder.

'Taehyung's brother's party'

Oh so today is the party of his brother, I totally forgot. But wasn't Taehyung suppose to be the one to remind me?

I got out of the bed and went to take a shower.

.

.

.

When I got down in the living room there was no sign of Taehyung. Maybe he left for the office. It isnt like I am upset or any thing. Yeah totally not upset.

I sat at the table and the maid served me breakfast. I wanted to ask where Taehyung was but I was hesitating but the maid said it themselve.

"Mam, sir left early today and he told me to inform it to you." He never tells the maid to inform me on his whereabouts. 

"OK." I started digging in my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast I took my belongings and car keys and went to the front door to leave for office. Just as I was about to open the door my phone dinged indicating i have a notification. 

Please tell me the office is closed today.

I opened my phone and boy am I dumbfounded?

It is a message from Mr. Kim Taehyung, who never texts someone.

Be ready at 6:00 pm. We have to go to my brother's party.

8:50 a.m.

So he did want me to go, I smirked. What smirking is not owned by Taehyung, I can smirk too.

.

.

.

I came back home early from office to prepare myself for the party, which I very occasionally do. Though it was not upon my wish, Ara forced me to do so. 

I first decided to freshen up a bit. Then I wore the dress Taehyung had bought me. I decided to let my hair down.  A little make up and I am prepared to go.

 I am not someone who self praises herself but I am confident about my beauty, because its not just the exterior visuals but I believe in my inner self; my inner beauty and that's what makes me beautiful.