❀Café «Dylmas»❀

•Fluff

«Thomas' POV»

Finally work is over. Maybe I can go grab a latte in the café. That would be great.•

Thomas put on his leather khaki colored jacket and headed for the exit. The blonde opened the wooden door, and the autumn after-rain wind brushed against Thomas' forehead and golden hair. The Brit quite enjoyed autumn. The season would paint all the leaves a reddish - some even a velvet - color, that soon fell to the ground. He also enjoyed the fact, that it was a bit colder, but not that cold. He just enjoyed the cool autumn breeze.

Thomas walked down the street. Took a left twice and then a right, till he finally spotted the small cozy café. He loved going there. Thomas was always a bit into aesthetic stuff. He always went to that cozy coffee shop whenever he needed to relax. Ever since he moved here, he was a bit stressed and tensed, and nothing would relax him better, then a latte or a ristretto with a brownie to bite into.

The Brit gently pushed open the door and stepped inside. He found a place to sit. He was really hoping he would get this seat. Right next to the window, so he could look at the now setting sun that reflected itself onto the water, making an even more beautiful sight. He sat down on the comfortable wooden chair, putting his leather jacked on the chair across the round wooden table. You see, it was that table where you'd would have a nice date. Two chairs facing eachother with a smaller round wooden table in between.

If I had a date, I would definitely bring them here.•

Yes, them. The golden haired Brit was bisexual.

„Can I offer you something?" A soft voice came from Thomas' right side. He turned around slowly expecting to see Maddie. Maddie was Thomas' friend who worked at the café. He turned his head to his right side and saw a brown haired boy. Thomas was a bit surprised. He didn't expect someone new. „Uh... I would like the latte macchiato with the hot brownie please." „Alright! A machiatto with a hot brownie coming right up!"

Thomas was a bit curious why Maddie wasn't at work. He had to admit the brunette was cute though.

Hey Maddie, day off I see?

...

Oh hi Tom! Yes, I'm not feeling well.

Oh...I hope you get better! Sorry for disturbing.

Oh no! It's fine, really.

I assume you already met Dyl?

Who?

Dylan. Our newest worker. He has brown hair and pretty hazel eyes.

Oh! Yes, I have actually. Pretty hazel eyes? Is he your boyfriend or something?

What? Oh god no. Not that I have something against him, he's really cool and funny + one hell of a charmer, but I have a boyfriend, and I heard he's gay.

Ohh okay. Sorry, I forgot you and Sean got together.

It's fine :)

Alright. I'll see you on Monday?

Yes, of course. Bye Tom!

Bye Maddie.

Thomas turned his phone off and turned to his left so he could observe the nature in front of him. „Quite a beautiful sight, is it?" Thomas turned around and saw Dylan. He stood there with a small oval shaped tray with his latte and brownie.It really is! I always loved this café for so many reasons, and this is one of the main ones." „When I signed for this job I actually loved how it looked here," said the brunette while putting the tray on the table. „It just looked so peaceful here. I really enjoy working at this place."

«Time skip 7:56 p.m.»

Thomas and Dylan ended up talking to eachother for an hour now. The shop closes in 24 minutes, so there aren't any customers, except for Thomas. While talking, Thomas got to examin the brunette better.

•He has such a cute face. A perfect nose, freckles scattered around his cheeks, his lips...my god his lips...so kissable, and the highlight of his face are his beautiful hazel eyes. Maddie wasn't wrong at all. I wish I could run my fingers through his dark chocolate colored hair.•

„You're great! Can I have your number?" „Sure Dyl. It's «Random number»." „Alright! Mine's «Random number»" They exchanged phone numbers, and decided, that Dylan should close the shop. There were 10 minutes left, and it looked like no one was coming. Thomas took his khaki colored jacket, and slipped it over his shoulders.

«Time skip 8:15 p.m.»

Thomas and Dylan got out of the coffee shop, and decided they would chill on the bridge that was over a river. The water now reflected the moon and shining stars instead of the setting sun.

Both boys ended up talking for another half an hour. „You know what they say Dyl? They say the sun kisses the clouds goodnight. The clouds blush, that's way they always turn into a reddish-pinkish color." said the Brit quite excitedly. „That's cute. Maybe like us?" "What-" Dylan cut Thomas off by placing a soft kiss on Thomas' left cheek. „I gotta go. Goodnight Tommy." And with that, the brunette walked away, leaving Thomas in shock. Dylan wasn't wrong though. Thomas' cheeks started to get a reddish-pinkish color. Just like the clouds after sunset.

Thomas was now sure of one thing. He was in love with Dylan.

______

My first oneshot 😍 hope you enjoyed it. English isn't my first language, and I'm 13 soooo...I still hope you enjoyed it. Love y'all ❤

«924 words»