❀Merry Newtmas, darling «Dylmas»❀

❀Dylan's POV❀

Dylan woke up in his bed, with Thomas in his arms. It was normal, since they have been dating for months now. They couldn't describe how much they loved eachother. Their love started when filming the maze runner.

Dylan would normally stay in bed with his boyfriend, but today not. It was Christmas, and he wanted to make it the best one for both of them. He slowly (and much to his disappointment) untangled himself from Thomas' warm embrace, and climbed out of their bed.

Dylan walked down to the kitchen, and started to prepare breakfast. He cut down 4 peaces of Christmas cake. 2 peaces for him, and 2 peaces for his boyfriend. He the made two espresso lungos and turned on some Christmas movie. By the time Dylan finished preparing, Thomas was already up, and headed down the stairs. Dylan could hear Thomas' light footsteps heading towards him. „Good morning Tommy." Said Dylan, turning around and smiling at the sight of his half asleep boyfriend. „Good morning Dyl. Merry Christmas." Said Thomas and hugged Dylan. Dylan returned the embrace. „You mean Newtmas?" Said Dylan, smirking. Both of them laughed at Dylan's silly sentence. „Yes Dyl. I meant Newtmas." Dylan grabbed Thomas' wrist and headed towards the living room, where on the table was the breakfast Dylan prepared, along with their coffee. „Dyl, this is amazing. Thank you so much." Said Thomas, and gave Dylan a peck on the lips.

They began eating, and watching the Christmas movie Dylan set up. After that, they decided to go out, since there was snow outside.

They stepped outside, the nice winter breeze brushed against their skin and hair, giving them both a refreshing feeling. The began walking. Thomas thought they'd go to a park, but Dylan had planned something different.

„There's no way, I'm gonna put these on, O'Brien." said Thomas, while putting the ice skates back in the box. „Yes, you are, Sangster." Said Dylan, smirking, while putting his ice skates on. „I never tried ice skating, Dyl." Said the blonde, still unsure if he should agree on this. „Don't worry Tommy. I won't let you fall, okay?" Said Dylan, putting his arm on Thomas' shoulder as a reassurance. „Alright..."

Dylan took Thomas' hand, and started slowly moving on the ice. Thomas was a bit anxious, but being there with Dylan made everything better for him. After 10 minutes, Thomas got a little better. He slid on the ice peacefully, that is until he accidentally leaned back and fell to the ground. Or would have fallen to the ground if Dylan didn't catch him. „Woah, slow down there Tommy. You don't want your pretty ass to be hurt, so I think you might as well stick with me." Said Dylan, interlocking his fingers with Thomas'. „Don't act like you're a professional, Dyl." Said Thomas smiling. „Yeah, but you'll be safer with me, love." Said Dylan, pecking Thomas' cheek. Thomas playfully rolled his eyes.

After a fun hour of ice skating, they decided to go for a walk. They walked around the city park, laughing, talking, kissing and hugging. It was beginning to be late, and so they decided to go back.

Thomas and Dylan sat on the floor, next to a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. They started opening gifts. Thomas unwrapped one gift and saw a pastel blue sweater. He put it on, and Dylan didn't hesitate to jump on Thomas - which sent them both flying to the ground - and just hug him. „Dyl, what was that for?" Said Thomas, laughing. „You're too cute babe. Too cute. I just love you so much!" Thomas smiled sweetly. „I love you so so much too Dyl."

After a lot of gifts, happy tears, hugs and kisses, they decided to go to sleep. The laid on the bed. Dylan had one arm wrapped around Thomas' torso, and the other one was in his blond hair. Thomas had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's neck, and had placed his head on Dylan's chest. Their legs were tangled together. Both of them were smiling, recalling today's events and just gripping eachother tighter. They never wanted to let go.

________

∞Merry Newtmas y'all!∞
≈And a happy Newt year!≈

❤🖤💎

Look what I got UwU

«713 words»

«713 words»