❁Popular pt.2 «Newtmas»❁

•angst

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Warning ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
•Trigger warning
•Abuse
•Cuss words
•Mentions of suicide

Newt ran away from the locker room, or at least would have if it weren't for the tight grip around his wrist. Thomas was still gripping tight onto his wrist, and Newt didn't know if it was good or bad. "N-Newt. . . did. . . did we make you do t-this?" Asked the brunette, eyeing the shorter boy in front of him. Newt's eyes filled with tears again. He sniffed. "Not o-only you. . ." Thomas couldn't bear the sight in front of him. He started dragging Newt behind him, across the hallway and out the school. The blonde decided not to question anything, not even the fact that Thomas was still gripping onto his wrist, as if Newt were to disappear if he let go. They walked in silence, until they arrived at a house, which Newt guessed was Thomas's. The brunette opened the door, and led Newt upstairs to his room. The room was big and really cool, unlike his. Newt sat on the bed, while Thomas came back with some Band-Aids.

After a few more minutes, Thomas finished wrapping the Band-Aid around Newt's arm. "Newt. . . what did you mean when you said that not only we made you self harm?" Newt didn't want to meet Thomas's gaze, and his shoes suddenly felt really interesting. "It's. . . It's my dad. . . he is usually drunk, and he's very. . .abusive. . . he's the reason mom left with my sister. He normally hits me for doing something wrong." Newt suddenly felt warmness spread throughout his whole body. He then noticed, that Thomas wrapped his arms around his thin frame. Newt's heart skipped a beat or two, as he carefully laid his head on the brunette's chest. Thomas held him tightly, and then finally spoke. "I'm so sorry Newt. . . you had a such fucked up life at home. . . we only put more weights on your shoulders at school. . . I'm sorry. . . so so sorry. . ." Newt only closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Thomas before he spoke in a quiet voice.

"It's okay Tommy. . . don't blame yourself. . ." "How can I not though? I should have never picked on you. . ." Newt only smiled, and then he placed a small little kiss on Thomas's left cheek. "But I forgive you, Tommy." he leaned back, but Thomas wasn't having it. He softly pressed his lips against Newt's. Newt's instincts kicked in, and he kissed back. The kiss lasted for about five seconds, until they pulled away to breathe. They only smiled at eachother before they leaned in for their lips to meet again.

They ended up cuddled together on Thomas's bed. Newt was laid on Thomas's chest, and Thomas had his arms protectively around the blonde. He was no longer in their little popular squad. He wasn't interested in having friends like them, if they didn't support him. He had Newt now, and Newt was gonna be staying at his house for a while. He was gonna protect Newt, from the others and himself. He was gonna make sure he didn't self harm anymore, because now, he couldn't imagine, not bear a world without him. A world without him would not be worth living.
❁❁❁

AAAAAAAAAAA GUYSSS 1K VIEWS! WHAAAAT???! I never thought I would even get this far! Thank you so much guys! I love y'all so so much!! 💖💖✨✨

«570 words»