café

Ok, so I feel awful for not updating sooner, I know it's been awhile. But I recently moved states due to my parents divorce and they are doing court stuff at the moment. Things are settling down now so I have found time to update more often. You, as a viewer can look forward for an update twice today. I had a bit of writers block too but it's almost passed now. I have good plans on where to take this story and i'm happy for those viewers who are still here. Will all that said, on with the story!

Deku's POV

"Tomura-kun wants to take to a cat café?! He didn't look like to type to suggest a cat café... what if he just suggested that to please me and he won't enjoy himself and....and then...I mutter to myself until a familiar voice shakes me out of it. "Stop overthinking it, I suggested it because I wanted to go." "O-ok If you say so!" I spit out. "Now here, lets go order." "Yeah..". We sit there, drink in front of us, not a word. It must have been really awkward for Tomura-kun, but I was too far into a trance to notice. "why...I was about to die... but the only one who noticed and or cared was Tomura-kun...not a hero, not any onlookers who ran when they saw what was happening..." I think to myself. "It's okay Izuku." He gives a reassuring smile, though some would prove scared by it. Before we parted for the day, he gave me a slight grin and left. The rest of the day seemed off, or rather uneventful, and dreary. It's not like i didn't like being with Tomura-Kun, but the fact that i couldn't help but think "why did no one help me...no hero's came..."I felt kind of pathetic, though i already knew I was a lanky wimpy boy. I need to pay him back.. but what use would I be to anyone... uhh.. i'm pretty stumped. "Uh, Tomura-Ku-" I lift my head from out of a trance to see that he was gone. Huh? I could swear he was just here...I get up, look around, still no Tomura. So I leave, Without saying, or buying anything. I decide to walk home, I mean where else am I to go? As I approach my apartment complex, I see a large crowd...and lots of rubble...so I decided to push through the crowd to see why such a large crowd was gathered. In life, we always seem to think that bad things that we see on the news could never happen to us. I mean, I always thought that bad things like death could never happen to my family..to my mom. haha, oh boy I was due for a harsh reality check. what I saw when I peered through the crowd was..my mom... lying in a giant pile of rubble. I just stared while tears slowly trickled down my freckled cheeks. It was so hard to look at, though I couldn't look away. The first couple of moments while i stood there wide eyed, staring at my mom and her lifeless body I couldn't move, then for some reason I ran to her, past the people staring at my mom, past the pieces of caution tape and groups of police and hero's, past everything. At this moment I was right next to her, the tears just stopped. She looked so peaceful, and so beautiful. More beautiful than ever.

I may or may not have just killed off Inko, sorry. R.I.P.  Anyways thank you for reading, Like It says in the 'intro' I'm going to be making another chapter today. I am verrrrry excited for the next chapter.