Rescuing

Emily stood at the table with the map in front of her, the map of the forest she thought the orc's was in. "It's the best shot I've got.. Really" she spoke to herself, thinking deeply. She looked over to a glass shelf, where it stood two longer blades against the wall in there. She went over to them and opened the glass door before she gently grabbed one and held it in front of her. It was probably the only thing in need if she needed to, hopefully not needing it as she didnt do anything worse with harm. She picked up the other one before she decided to pack some stuff, some fruits, regular knife, and anything she could use in the woods. She checked over everything she had packed before she grabbed the map and went out to find a guard. "Hey! You are in charge for everyone getting their medicine and protection! I'll be off to finish this mess" she said in a serious tone before she went over to the stable and sadled a horse. "But.. But, Princess!" The guard reacted, "Just do so, It's my order" Emily replied before she jumped on the horse and went off in a hurry.

As she trotted at the street, she could see all the fires had been taken care off. It looked mostly as a ghost town since everybody was at the castle. She sighed and took a better grip on the handle as she went out at the open area before she could see the thick forest. She grabbed her backpack and found the map as she stopped the horse before she went in. Her mind was over the place as she wondered where to head off to, perhaps she could travel near the mountain area first before she went to the beach area. She closed the map and held tightly at it as she pulled her backpack back on her back, gently moved the handle before she heard the hooves moving again. Emily took a deep breath as she could smell the old tree's, it had been a long while since she last was around this thick wood. It was rather quiet around her, as all she could hear was small bird chirps and the brown horse's hooves walking on the ground. She stopped the horse as she saw a slight light in the distance, her body quickly jumped off the horse as she led it to the side and tied the rope up to keep it steady by a tree. Could it be them already, or is there someone else patroling the area. She hided in a nearby bush, taking slowly but quietly out her daggers as she could hear them come closer. "Did you see dat map?" One of the orc said, looking at the other one beside of her. "Oh yes, It looks difficult, but our leader can work this out" the male orc said, as he quickly stopped by seen a brown horse in the distance. "Ey? You see dat horse?" He said and nudged the lady warrior. "Eh, yea I do. Have one of us forgotten to take it with us?" The woman spoke, lifting a brow at the male as she went over to the horse. Emily saw them come closer, making her put a hand over her mouth to keep quiet. "Well then, take it with us" the male said as he turned, waiting for the warrior. The woman tied the knot up and leaded it with her towards the male, before they walked back. Emily thought for abit, perhaps it would be a good idea to follow them to the camp. But of course quiet and carefully. She now and then looked after them as she sneaked after them, they actually walked much quicker than she expected, making her sneak faster and make sure to not walk into any rocks or twigs to not make much of a noise.
"I almost wonder, why didn't Ozrul take that little elf with her? The elf could help out with the treasure." The woman shrugged, petting the horse as they walked. "I dont know, but I'll trust my leader enough to let her take her own decision on things" the male answered, shrugging. Emily quickly stopped as she could see some torches in a distance, she didnt want to wander to close but close enough to observe them.

As the orcs made their way to the camp, Emily walked to a big rock to take cover. Pulling her map out again, it really looked like they camped near the beach, probably for the use of the water. Emily could see her people in chains, tied up to trees together. It has been one day and they are already disrespectful against her people. All they could do was protect themself for the worse, with or without weapon. "How can I save them without been too reckless.." Emily murmured to herself, looking over the place. She then decided to sit down at a place, hiding until at least fall. She made herself a small camp, with some big leaves hiding her and a small campfire to at least have something warm. Not all she could do was wait.