Ozrul's story

Ozrul was a young woman, self-esteemed and strong minded. She always wanted to help her father with his group, keeping her well trained and away from boys, at least. She was not an ordinary orc, her body was as a woman, but she was called a futanari after what she had. Eventually her father passed away after the first war with the elves's kingdom, making her brutaly broken as she had to take his place. She deciced to take it back after what they had done, taking back her father death to make her and her mother peaceful. They had trained and worked for years before they finally attacked with a great, well plan. They roughly made their own path by the gates, killing anyone in their sight, even kids. They sat up fires on plenty of houses to make the elves run in panic, eventually killed them in cold blood. Some of her assistance went on for taking the kingdom's treasure maps as she made her way to find the princess. She knew that the princess was alone, no parents or husband, only guards and knights to protect her. Eventually Eric came in her sigh, not knowing who he was until she was his sword. It was her fathers, it made her heartbroken and angry as she made her way towards him and slided their swords together. "You murderer!" She yelled as they hold their swords against each others. Eric stood there as he defended himself, wondering what the orc yelled out. The orc felt stronger after these past two years, making him a good offer. The orc pushed herself more onto him before he lost the grip and fell on the ground, arching her blade at his throat as she got ready to kill him. Ozrul heard a woman's voice, making her stop her movement. She grunted and saw the young elf on all four, she looked cute with those green eyes of hers which made her grin. Then she spotted it was the princess, after those two years she had finally seen her again. She really felt something special from the young elf, making her belly tingling. But she clearly held herself back. "Just tie the man up, we'll take him with us back to camp" she said before the elf fainted by a hit from her guard. Ozrul really wanted to take her with her, but all she focused on was her murderer. A guard picked him up before they went out from the city, leaving everything in flames.