Aftermath

The night seemed to be endless, having the woman tease the young orc's body. Ozrul was scared, feeling how the hands from that human ran up and down at her member to please it. The orc had no idea of how long they had went on, but it felt like ages as both their bodies were filled with white semen.
The young orc's body was worn out, not even able to tugg off the iron hand cuffs the female forced on her.
Yet everything seemed as a dream as the orc noticed the moans that was filling the small room they were at, just to end up seen the elf's body on display.
Ozrul was tired, yet her mission was to ruin the elf's body to her satisfaction from what everybody had done towards the orc. She was angry, exhausted and yet satisfied as she noticed how her beloved elf enjoyed what was happening.
"You like that huh? What about another round or two?" Ozrul growled playfully as her member seemed to grind against the female's slit.

Emily was tired, handcuffed and trembling. She had been covered with lots of the orc's semen by now as she had no change at slipping out from any of this. " Comon, answer me elf" She heard from the orc, just to feel a tight grip at her throat which seemed to give her the lack of air.
By the dark aura coming from outside, she guessed it was far by midnight already.
"No thanks" Emily panted, huffing softly as she felt the grip release.
Ozrul lifted a brow, giving a coarse smack across the other female's face.
The elf felt scared, noticing how the orc's expression changed into disgust.
"Why not? " Ozrul cooed with a teaseful grin. "Fine, head to bed" She suggested as the orc decided to retreat. "But.. I'm already-" Emily responded, guessing not to make the orc more bothered than she was.
"Can I be without the handcuffs?" Emily asked, yet been careful with any movements or even words for the moment.
The orc didn't seem to answer, nor listen but yet decided to release her hands as she tugged it roughly off of the small elf's hands. Emily noticed something was off with the female orc, but didn't want to bother as she was more focused on her own, tired body and get ready for bed. Ozrul made her way to another small room in the tent, just to clean her face and body up and let the rest pass.
Emily sat there quiet, for once enjoying the peace and quiet as she noticed some small marks on her legs, which seemed to slowly turn into bruises and marks.
After everything, a worry started to overcome the elf, and not like Emily could do much. For now the orc female seemed to be done, guessing to plan her victory. Emily laid herself down, more against her right side as she slided her fragile body underneath the rather slim duvet, which was made of pure thin cloth.
Ozrul slowly made her way back to where the occasion happened, having her eyes glancing towards the elf that seemed it best to sleep everything off.
The orc didn't seem to mind as she decided to move ahead to find herself the own tent to leave the elf alone. After all, the futa orc did take the elf's virginity, which made the orc slightly grin from satisfaction.