The blade in the march

They had been talking for multiple hours, forgetting the time. It was rather fun together with everyone, before she spotted it started to get dark outside. Her body jerked up, "Ahh! im sorry but I gotta go!" She spoke in a hurry, taking her robe with her as she slided of the chair and went out in a hurry. It was just a few hours before the wedding, and of course the war the orc was gonna start. And of all people who knew about it was her and that mysterious man, she didnt even caugh his name.

She was right outside the gate as the sun had set in at the edge of the mountain, just as the chill breeze came back. She quickly went into the kingdom and hurried up towards her room, hearing a voice. She froze as she slowly leaned towards the door to listen carefully as the voice sounded very known. But she couldnt figure it out who it was until she slowly opened the door and saw her maid and Eric in her room. Emily looked surprised as she lifted a brow, "What's.. Going on?" She walked in as she slightly panted after hurrying her way back. Eric looked surprised as well, observing his future wife. It looked a bit wrong for them been alone in her room without her been there, but she guessed he had waited for her to arrive.

"Oh.. Emily~ I've been waiting for you as I talked to your maid about the wedding" he said as he stood up and stepped in front of her. "I think we should push the wedding for some few days after what I heard." He continued with a sigh. She felt confused as she grabbed his hand. "What do you mean, Eric?.. Is it about the orcs?.." She spoke worried, aswell as she was surprised that he knew but guessed it happened anyway that anyone knew. He noded carefully, "I really wanna make sure the wedding will be perfect, away from the orcs.. Not in a middle of a war zone" he continued with a short smile. But all she ever wanted was to marry him, even if the orcs came. They knew how to protect themself and others, just as the kingdom was safe with the big walls around the city. "But.. I wanna keep it going, I want to be your wife more than anything" she insisted, trying to convince him to take it back. "I know.. I really want to have you as a wife, but I cant have anybody get killed during the wedding.. It will ruin anything" he spoked, feeling abit worried about everything. Was it even a good idea to stop it or perhaps just let it happen and see what the orcs will do. The maid felt the thought decision in the room, making her leave the room quietly without them knowing. He held her hand gently as he used the other hand to lift her chin up, "I'll promise I will be with you forever, I love you Emily.." He confessed in front of her. She noded with a smile, "I love you too.. I just want everything to stop between us and the orcs" she replied with a happy smile. "Then let us forget anything tonight, and just have some fun" he grinned before he leaned down and kissed her, making her kiss him back without hesitation as he picked her up in his hands. Emily was still a virgin, but she knew she could trust Eric of all people. He was gentle and always shared his love and affection to her in any type of way he could. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they turned around towards the bed.
They kissed deeply, feeling their lips kept connected as she got laid down underneath him. They slowly pulled away as she caresses his white curly hair. She really felt ready for anything to happen but as he was about to undress her one of her guards bursted into her room. "Princess! The orcs have arrived at the gates!" He spoke clearly, making Eric get up and turn towards the guard in disappointment. He was clearly looking forward for a nice night together with his future wife. But sadly the orcs had started their attack.