Evening Discuss

Ozrul had taken the chain around Emily's wrist to at least have her comfortable around them. "Be ready till evening, I'll leave you alone in my tent for then" Ozrul said before she fixed her shoulder pads before she headed out. Leaving Emily alone in the tent.

As Emily saw the orc when out of her own tent, she took the chance to look around the area to find the missing map of hers. When she just slided of the bed, Ozrul came back with something in her hands. "Ey.. Since we are supposed to have a discussion later I've decided to take it over a dinner.. Put this on ya" The orc said as she threw in onto the bed. The dress itself the orc had choosen looked rather open but Emily just guessed she just had to deal with it. "Sure.. I'll wear it." Emily responded which the orc made a grin off. "Well.. Talk to you later" The orc said with the grin of hers before Emily was alone again in the tent. Her body turned towards the bed and picked up the dress and looked at it. It had a mountain colour as it looked rather open on her stomach area and breasts, with a sigh she laid it back down and then started looking for the missing map on the orcs desk, shelves and everywhere she was able to reach to. Even realizing it the evening was soon hitting the ground outside as she was sitting helplessly at the bed and staring at the dress beside of her. Suddenly she heard a voice of a male orc, "Ey, You ready.. Eh.. Princess?" He asked, making her body jerk abit. "Ah.. Yea, Soon!" She answered as she got up and started undressing her clothing which she weared. She then stood naken in the tend and pulled the dress over to her side before she slowly pulls it over her body, noticing it was twofolded. First she pulled on the skirt, hiding both front and back point of her body which revealed her legs. Then pulled the other part over her head which stopped right under her own breasts. "Well.. It could be worse I think.." She whispered to herself before she slowly went out of the tent, seen the male standing right in front of her. "Looks good on ya" he smirked, "Follow me" He added as he turned off to walk. "Thank you.. I guess" Emily answered as she followed the tall orc.

After a short moment they ended up at another tent, opening the curtain Emily could see the orc woman sitting there. Ozrul was really looking into one of the maps the had stolen, but her eyes quickly changed place as Emily walked in. "Good.. You're here. Please, sit down and feel comfortable" Ozrul spoke with a friendly smile, but deep inside she knew what to do once they started. Emily looked behind herself, seen the male already had closed the curtains and walked off, leaving them both alone. Emily turned back, looking at the woman at the table before she decided to take a place on the other side of her. "So.. About everything" Emily spoke once she sat done. "Yea.. What 'bout it?" Ozrul spoke as she looked back at the map. "I want my maps back.. And my people" Emily demanded as she tried to stay calm.

It got quiet before either of them started talking again, "Im not completely sure I can give it to you.. Unless we make a deal" Ozrul said, looking up at her with her eyes as a small smirk grew on her face. Emily tilted her head once she hears what the orc said. "A deal?.. I wont make any deal with you" Emily said as she slowly gotten angry. "That's fine.. Then you're not gonna have either of them as I still are gonna be able to keep you here together with them" Ozrul answered. "You dont even wanna hear it?" She added.
Emily felt her heart beated faster as she thought. It would be difficult to just leave the place with all the orcs outside, but again she had to think it throught as it would be easier to hear what Ozrul had to say. "F-Fine.. I'll hear it" Emily answered with a quiet sigh. Ozrul noded, packing away the maps from the table to be concentrated. "The deal of mine is you're the one staying behind.. Surely nobody is getting hurt while your so called beloved friends and family gets back at the castle together with the maps.. But again, you're staying together with me as you one day show me those secrets of yours to me" Ozrul spoke, exciting to see her expression. Emily's body froze, together with her mind as she really didnt know. "Well.. Either your people and you are stuck here at camp, or else your people are free within your kingdom as you live here together with me as you will help me with those maps." Ozrul spoke again with a shrug. "I.. I.." Emily stopped before she continued. "Only if you promise my people will get home to safety.." Emily stood up and crossed her arms. Ozrul noded as she was enjoying the view in front of her, "Sure sure.. I promise, I'll even have some people from my side helping them to safety" Ozrul answered. Eventually they both noded and continued their time in quiet as they ate their food.