The gold in the valley

It was an early morning as the sun reached inside from Emily's window, letting it rise more as it touched her face. She stretched slowly in her bed before she pulled the cover over her head, wanting to get some more sleep. But eventually someone knocked on the door to her room. "Princess? Are you awake?" A maiden voice spoke from the other side. Emily grumbled helplessly, not wanting to wake up just yet. "Im awake, dont worry" she replied to the maid as she sat up in the bed, staring out of the window beside of her. It was a beautiful day, having the sun already sit up high in the sky. Emily smiled before she stretched her arms up in the air before the maiden walked in. "I really hope it's a wonderful day, Princess." The maiden said as she pulled out a dress for her. "It's the day -" the maid stopped mid sentence as the princess spoke, "Yes, yes - I know, My day to find a husband to take over the throne after my father" she rolled her eyes annoyingly. Emily didnt really wanna marry anyone, she was happy that she was free and could do what she prefered. "Thank you, Ellie. Could I dress on my own today?" She asked the maiden as she slided over to the edge of the bed, wearing her pyjamas. "Of course, Princess. I'll come back when it's supper" the maiden replied with a smile before she laid the dress on the end of the bed. Eventually walking out and closing the door after her.

Emily sighed, taking a last look out of the window before she stood up and looked herself in the mirror. She rubbed her light, pure skin before she noticed how messy her red hair was. She moved over to her sink, pulling up the brown handle to let the water run. She cupped and moved her hands underneath the running water, making it fill her hands. She lifted her head up at the mirror in front of her before she splashed the cold, refreshing water in her face which revealed her cute freckles. Her green eyes observed the water that dripped down from her nose, and as others run down her forehead and cheeks. Emily took a towel and dried her face up as she walked over to her dress. Her arms pulled up her pyjamas dress, revealing her slim, trained body as it showed off her old knife scar from an accident. Her eyes looked down, observing her body before she pulled her green dress over her head and made it fall in place on her body. Her body moved towards the door and was about to take a grip on the handle before the maid opened it again. "Oh, sorry princess for almost hitting you.." The maiden said, feeling disrespectful before she noticed the princess's hair. "Oh no.. You're not gonna go out with that mess of a hair you have" the maiden shrugged as she pushed the princess in. "But - Ah~! i just forgot!" Emily said in surprise before she felt a brush pull her hair abit, fixing the messy hair of her.

They just got done fixing the princess, after a long quiet hour. "I think I'll just be fine with just an apple today.. Ellie" Emily spoke after been quiet, she just wanted to get out and feel the good breeze outside. The maid just noded before her body moved to the side, "Of course, I bet you wanna head outside?" The maid replied. "Yes, I would like to" Emily said as she quickly got up, "Thank you for the help, I'll be back soon" she smiled before she almost ran out of her room. But ended up waking by the kitchen and grabbed an apple before she went outside. The cold breeze touched her face as it made her hair run through the air, making her smile from feeling free. She took a bite of the apple as she spotted some working men, hearing faintly what they were talking about. "Soo? You have heard about the orcs?" The grown man said to the other one. "Of course, I've heard they wanted to attack our city" the scarred man replied as they carried barrel sticks over to the other road. Emily looked abit surpriced, of course she knew why they wanted to attack them. They had alot of gold around in the mountain beside of them, but they owned it. But when were they supposed to attack, how would they do it, that's anything what Emily wondered.

(Sorry for been abit boring starter, but I wanted to make sure to let you guys get to know Emily some as I hope it's alright)