molten masks.

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
MOLTEN MASKS !!

HERE'S THE THING: AVERY DELOUR DOESN'T THINK HE'S A BAD PERSON. Perhaps slightly morally grey in certain areas but definitely not a bad person. He's never hurt someone ( that's a lie ) so surely that makes him good, right? The real question is, why does he feel so. fucking. guilty. DIN DJARIN sees Avery. He sees, clear as daylight, something poisoning him from within. He's knows what he has to do ━━ it was laid out perfectly clear to him as soon as he took the job. He had to finally pierce the source and remove the poison, using whatever means necessary.( A && D ) ━━ it was never meant to be, or was it? Unfortunately two forces of nature can't just be taken away from eachother, they have to be forced.

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

Lucria was a beautiful planet, a planet that you stop and gaze at in awe in the middle of your journeys. It was nothing short of magnificent. Naturally, a sparkling planet is coupled with an equally as sparkling royal family. Sun crested, crowned by the old gods of the flames in times now faded into mist. Gorgeous tendrils of blond created curls upon the top of their heads and all sculpted with a delicate physic and stature.

The Delour family were the prized jewels of the galaxy, all but one. Avery Delour is a bastard. Created in sickness and disease through a peasants womb and then discarded onto the steps of the palace without a care in the world. He blended in well enough, but if you were to look closely, you would start to notice the imperfections rippling over his skin. Hair too light, eyes a slightly different shade of blue, nose too narrow and straight and shoulders a little too broad. But he blends in, and that's all that matters.

⋆⋰╰☆╮⋱⋆avery delour
played by toby regbo!!

⋆⋰╰☆╮⋱⋆avery delour played by toby regbo!!

pedro pascal as din djarin sam claflin as cristan delour ana de arms as orla veetman

sam claflin as cristan delour
ana de arms as orla veetman

[ disclaimer! ] : i do not own the star wars franchise but i do own avery & his plot !! this book will contain: graphic descriptions of gore, blood & mental illness along with slurs, abuse and some very shady business.