Chapter 4 - Trying

It was later the night and Maya had pulled herself together from her breakdown at school which wasn't needed.
She knew she could have acted a lot more calmly if she just didn't see Josh.
And what was he anyway doing at school?
Not like he goes there to school.
Maya gets a text from Riley and sighs.

R - COME GO MY PLACE RIGHT NOW.

As Maya walks to the Matthews she sees a car outside the building which certainly isn't Cory or Topanga's which makes her wonder what is going on.
She decided to go through the door this time since she knew they had to have guests or something.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Maya asked.
"You're gonna hate me," Riley said and Josh appeared.
"What are you... Nice try," Maya said and went outside the door.

Or she tried but before she could manage that Josh grabbed her hand pulling her away.
He then dragged her to a room before closing the door.

"Are you out of your mind? What are you doing?" Maya asked.
"Trying to talk to you but clearly you are going tk be difficult. I don't want to leave everything like we did last night," Josh said and Maya sighed.
"Forget it Josh. It's clear that you weren't thinking straight. Maybe it's better off if we just..."

Before Maya could finish her sentence Josh grabbed her pulling her closer to him.
With their lips touching Maya completely got lost.
As the kiss got more and more intense Maya didn't want to pull away.
Josh also lost control and never knew one kiss could feel so good.

He has had a million kisses before and neither had ever felt like the one he is currently sharing with Maya.
But how on earth did he not see how much he did love the young girl?
As they pulled away Maya put her hand in Josh's chest before facing him in they eye.
He brushed a strand of her own hair out of her eyes before giving her a smile.

"I was thinking straight. I love you. I love you so much, Maya Penelope Hart. I never not want you in my life," Josh said as he gave Maya another kiss.

Maya had no idea how she should feel about what is happening and maybe she never will.
How could this feel so right but so wrong?