Chapter 25

Jeons POV:

Jealousy! 

Pure and utter rage consuming jealousy! 

Why? 

Because V gets to have him all for himself. 

V gets to play the good guy while I have to be the terrifying one. I don't mind being the terrifying one, I like that he fears me, but I would have enjoyed it better if I knew that he hated V as much as he hates me. He will by the end of it, but it grinds me knowing that he hates him a little bit less right now.

"Don't stop!" A faint sound I hear in the background. An annoyingly demanding voice coming from underneath me. "Faster!" A command? No one commands me like that and gets away with it! I planned on actually having fun tonight, but the sweaty, exhausted person underneath me is getting on my nerves. I don't stop, but I don't go faster either. Just keeping a steady pace, almost driving her to euphoria. 

She's starting to bore me; I'm getting tired of her constant whining and moaning. She never fucking shuts up, not for one second and I soon find myself frantically looking around for something to silence her with. My eyes sparkle when I spot the tie I had elegantly around my neck earlier this evening. A silky, gentle little fabric that holds so many possibilities. I stop my movements for a split second, making her wonder why.

Swiftly and expertly I grab the soft-looking accessory and within the blink of an eye its already around her neck. She grins, probably thinking it's part of the game, the play. I smile back at her, menacingly. My plan slowly unfolding in my head. The whiskey by the bar is gonna be a nice victory shot, adding to my already growing euphoria. 

I grab the end-piece of the tie, never loosing eye contact and never letting my grin falter. The fact that she doesn't even know what's about to happen, annoys me a little. How stupid is she?

Thrusting in an almost inhuman speed, I quickly bring her to the edge. Watching her mouth hang agape in a silent scream. Tears streaking her beautifully rosy cheeks, eyes getting more and more bloodshot. I can't help but laugh, practically snorting as I see her expression change from ecstasy to pure fear. Life and oxygen slowly leaving her body.

It makes me happy; it makes some of that insane, idiotic jealousy I feel over V, go away for a tiny while. I reconsider, for a moment letting go of the tie. She gasps for air, clawing at me while I'm still, funny enough pounding into her. I lean forward, slowing down again and catching her eyes. They're gorgeous, green with a hint of brown in them. They show fear, anger and betrayal. She's scared of me, fueling my desire to break her.

I trap her lips with my mouth, making them mold together as my tongue fights its way into her wet cavern. She doesn't stop me even though she's still afraid. I can feel her body tensing and relaxing not only from her orgasm, but also anticipating my next move. I keep distracting her with my amazing kissing abilities while my left hand reaches for my jeans.

She doesn't see it coming, nor does she get the chance to scream before I'm already done. The slash cutting over several nerves, arteries and veins. Blood spurting out like a fountain, hitting me in the face and staining my chest. The body twitches, death cramps kicking in before everything stops, she exhales, more blood spewing from her mouth; a beautiful sight to behold. I make sure to take a picture, pulling out of her, groaning. 

I didn't reach my orgasm.

Clicking my tongue in slight annoyance, I saunter over to the bar, filling the expensive looking crystal glass with whiskey. I grimace at the taste, the bitter alcohol flooding my mouth before sliding down my throat as I swallow. The flickering lights of sirens and the busy city life casts a soothing light over the room, my shadow getting trapped with it as I take another sip, still grimacing.