❦ More Work

Evelyn's POV

"Shintarou-kun~~!" I cooed as I went running to him and hugged him, "I miss you~"

"Miss you too, Rin-chan~!" he said, hugging me back.

"Long time no see, Shintarou." Gion said

"Good to see you, your highness." Livio bowed

"Yes, indeed." Shintarou replied "Please come in."

We walked inside to see a traditional dance has been prepared along with some dessert.

Gion sat on the provided chair.

Me and Livio sat right behind him and Shintarou sat next to him.

"Please enjoy." Shintarou said, gesturing towards the food and dancers, "Carina, come and sit here!"

He patted the empty space beside him.

I looked at Gion and he nodded, so I get up and sit next to Shintarou.

A few moment later, Livio received a phone call  

He came back and whispered to Gion

"It appear that.. the princes are not going to submit obediently." Shintarou said, 

"Don't worry, I have everything under control" Gion replied, "There is no way that they can rescue everyone in time. In the end I will win."

"Heh, of all countries, Japan is the furthest away. 72 hours is not enough for them to fly to all eight countries" Shintarou said, "You planned all along for them to give up on coming here, did you not?"

"According to basic logic, there is a high probability that they will give up."

"Hm? As expected of the cunning prince of Italy." Shintarou said as he bent down to get up, "We've been friends for many years, yet you still speak in vague terms. Is this how you leave yourself room to escape in case things don't go your way? Fine.

"Unlike that hot-blooded fool who professes 'friendship is forever', I believe that friendship only exists when there is mutual profit."

"Human nature is unpredictable." Gion spoke, "The only sure things in life are money and power."

Livio picked up a plate of sweets and shove them inside his mouth.

He never change

"Indeed. I guarantee that they will not find Prince Hibino Junta." Shintarou agreed, "I'll hope to spend more time with you, Carina, but I have business to attend"

I stand up and bowed, 

"Surely, Shintarou-sama," I faked

He smiled at me and walked out.

A worker shut the door and all of them exit the room as I sat down

"So, is there you want to say, Livio?" I asked