*My leopard*

Chen's POV

"Doctor Kim Jongdae! We need your help in room 2/07." I went to that room and saw a big leopard-cheetah thing on the table.

"Okay what happened here?" I asked as I put on my uniform.

"Something happened to one of the leopards at the zoo. I think it was accidental food poisoning?" The nurse told me. I gave him some medicine for the food poisoning. At first he didn't like it but I told him that it was okay and that I was only there to help.

*Time Skip*(Next day)

I went to work and everyone was running around screaming.

"Doctor Jongdae! The leopard you helped yesterday...! He's out of control! This morning he went into your office and... Destroyed EVERYTHING!!" The nurse told me.

"Where is he now?" I calmly asked. She pointed to my office and I walked in. I saw the leopard hugging one of my coats I left here. Immediately after he saw me he got up. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to take you home with me."

I know that I'm crazy but it's the best I could think of. I went to him and he flinched at first but then he allowed me to caress his face. He then jumped on me. With all my might I tried to carry him. I put him in my car at the back. But every time I tried to get in he always got to the front.

Minseok's POV
*Time Skip*

I went to my doctor's house. He is really nice. And handsome. I really missed him this morning. But I found one of his coats and it smells just like him. Luckily he was there. He took me to this weird machine and went to a huge mansion.

"This is my house. You will be staying with me for the week." He has a nice smile. And those lips, they're so... Perfect. "You can go in the backyard."

' Backyard? BACKYARD?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM TO GO TO THE BACKYARD?!?!" I then looked around and went upstairs.

"NO! NO! NO! Where are you going?!" I ignored his words and looked around. There were a lot of pictures of him and other animals. I went to his room. More animals and... Lube? Condoms? This guy is active.

"There you are." I looked at the lube and condoms then looked at him. "That's nothing! Don't look at me like that...!" I sat down waiting patiently for him to explain. "Okay I can explain. You know how every month an animal goes through a phase called heat? Humans get that too. But I don't have a mate and I also don't like girls. So I do it by myself. Do you have a problem with that?" I shook my head. "Good! ...Wait... You can understand me?"

I said nothing. I just got up and left.

*Time Skip*

'Ugh! I'm hungry!' I went to the kitchen and concerntrated really hard. I then opened my eyes and looked at my... Hands? HANDS! I stood up and walked to the fridge.

"Cheese... Ice cream... Chocolate... Eggs... Raw... MEAT!!!" I took the meat and ate it all.

Chen's POV

I heard a loud bang from downstairs. I quickly got up and ran downstairs. I saw a grown man digging in my fridge. He was super hot, super sexy and super naked!

"Umm... Excuse me sir! But this is my house. So please leave before I call the cops." I said in a calm voice.

"Aww but I thought I was supposed to be here for the week. So I guess you changed your mind." I noticed that this man had orangish coloured ears and tail. "It's me! Minseok! The leopard. You're my doctor."

"Your name is Minseok? Oh my name is Jongdae. You need some clothes." I showed him to my room. I pointed to the closet. "There's the closet. Pick out anything and I'll make you something to eat."

I looked at my kitchen. It was a mess! There was meat and blood all over the floor. I cleaned up and made ramin noodles.

"Minseok! Breakfast is ready!" He then came speeding down. I realized that he was only wearing a shirt.

"Chen how come you don't like girls? Yesterday you said you didn't have a mate and you didn't like girls so you pleasure yourself." He asked tilting his head and put some noodles in his mouth.

'Should I tell him I'm gay? I just met him a few days ago and I didn't even know he was a hybrid.'

"Come on, I only wanna know this one thing about you. It's not like I wanna hear your whole life story."

"I'm..g-gay..." He blinked his eyes.

"You're gay? Like as in... You like guys?"

"Y-Yes... Now it's my turn to ask you questions. Do you have a mate? If you do who is she?"

"I don't have a mate yet. Because I haven't found HIM yet... Yes, I like men as well." He ate some more of the ramin then looked at me. "I better find one soon. My heat is coming."

Minseok's POV
*Time Skip*

"Minseok! You wanna watch a movie?" I got up and ran into the living room. There I saw Jongdae on the couch. I sat next to him on the couch. I didn't even pay attention to the movie. All my focus was on Jongdae. He was so into the movie, he didn't even realize my hand was on his thigh. He was anxiously biting his lip. I pulled his lip out from between his teeth. And that caught his attention.

"Don't bite that lip. Or I'll bite it for you." He looked at me blankly, and bit his lip again. I gently pulled out his lip and bit on it softly. I pulled Jongdae on top of me and our lip biting session turned into a makeout session.

My hands slowly made their way to his ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. He moaned into my mouth as our tongues battled for dominance. Obviously I won. He grinned his hips in a circle motion on my dick.

I took of Jongdae's shirt, since it was the only thing I was wearing. I took off his clothes. He looked so beautiful without any clothes on. I sucked on his neck leaving marks.

"Ahh... Minseok..." He moaned. I layed him down on the couch and pushed two fingers into him.

"I've been waiting so long for this." I whispered deeply into his ear. I softly stroked his member. Hearing his soft moans sent me over the edge. I took out my fingers and replaced it with my dick. I immediately thrusted in and out. He was moaning and screaming. I put one of his legs over my shoulder for a better angle.

"Ahh.... Minseok!! Just there!" I repeatedly hit that same spot.

He was moaning my name like a little slut. I stroked his member in the same rhythm as my thrusts. I kissed his pink swollen lips. I then moved to his neck and bit on it. I was leaving marks here and there. Claiming him as mine. I then felt something warm and sticky on my stomach. I looked and saw he had came on both our stomachs. I thrusted faster and harder at an inhuman speed.

"M-MINSEOK!!!" I then pulled out and came on his stomach. I mixed our cum together and scooped some into my hand. I shoved it in his mouth and made him drink it.

"That's for cuming without a warning."

*Time Skip*

"Hey Jongdae! You wanna play a game?" I said taking out a board game.

"No Minseok. I have a lot of work."

"I've been in your office. You don't have that much paper work."

"Oh... Well I don't play games with cheetahs!!" He said sticking his tongue out.

"I'M A LEOPARD!!"