~Blind Date~

Y/n's POV

My sister said that I should go out and go on a date. So she set me up with one of her friends cousins. Obviously I've never seen him before, but I still made an effort to look sexy.

I put on a short black dress. Grey high heels and my hair was down and curly. My sister did my make up. It wasn't too much but I still looked good.

I went to the restaurant and asked for Kim Joon Myun. The waitress took me to a table. I saw someone sitting there. But I couldn't quite see who it was because this person covered their face with the menu.

"*cough cough* Mianhae are you Kim Joon Myun?" I cleared my throat before speaking. He put down the menu and looked at me. He looked so handsome. Those lips looked so perfect. He wore a blue jersey and leather jacket.

"Please, call me Suho. You must be Y/n?" His voice was like an angle. He got up and pulled my chair out for me. I we both then sat down and ordered our food.

"So do you want to talk about something?" I asked. He looked around then looked at me.

"I would like to talk about you." He leaned forward. "I love your outfit. What are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing a black dress, grey heel..."

"No, what are you wearing underneath?" I looked at him shocked.

"A black bra and matching laced panties." I answered shyly. I thought I heard him groan but I shook it off.

"Take off your panties." I blushed.

"Right now? Right here?"

"Nobody's watching." I looked around and he was right. I slowly took it off. I didn't know what to do with it. "Give them to me." He commanded.

I gave it to him under the table. The waitress gave us our dinner. While we were eating I was getting a bit uncomfortable. I felt naked. Each time Suho looked at me, I saw a smirk grow on his face. When we were done we went to a hotel.

The elevator was crowded with people. Suho and I stood at the back. I felt one of his hands on my ass. It slipped under my dress and went to my pussy. He pushed three finger into me and I took a sharp breath. Everyone looked at me but I gave them a reasuring smile.

"Shhh..." Suho shushed me. I looked at him and he just smirked. He thrusted his fingers in and out. When all the other people got out he pinned me against the wall. He took out his fingers and took off his pants just enough for his member to escape. He thrusted into my pussy. I dug my nails into his clothed back.

"AAHH...!!! Suho!" The elevator opened on our floor. He picked me up and went to our room. He placed me on the bed and took off my clothes and bra. He took off his clothes as well. He thrusted into me again.

We filled the room with skin slapping and moans. With each thrust Suho hit my g-spot. He kissed my neck, chest and breasts. I rubbed my clit gaining more pleasure. But my hand was replaced with Suho's.

"S-Suho..." I moaned feeling I was close to my climax.

"Are you close baby?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Yes...!" I said almost out of breath. He thrusted faster and harder while biting my nipples.

"AH... SUHO!!!" I moaned his name as I came. He then pulled out and came on my stomach.

"Wow Y/n... That was amazing."