*Fifty Shades Of Lay*

Hello hoes. 🤗  I think I forgot to tell you that I also make Male reader x EXO.🤔 Well now you know. 😜

Btw: This is a Male Reader x Lay and it's not like the original 'Fifty shades of Grey' movie. I hope you all enjoy 💖

Saranghaeyo hoes🦄

Y/n's POV

"Y/n come on! We're gonna be late!" My sister, Zylah, called for me. It's my birthday and my parents wanted to give me a special birthday party. Since I'm turning 18. My friends and family are gonna be there. My family's friends and my friend's friends. Did I mention that it's a mask party. Yeah sucks to be me.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"We're going to the Mall!! You love the Mall Y/n!" Zylah shouted.

"Do you have to be so loud all the time? And just because I'm gay doesn't mean I have to like girly things. Such as the Mall." I explained to my annoying older sister.

"Well we have to get you a suit for tonight. I also invited your best friend Minseok to join us."

'Uhhgg!!! When will my life end?'

*Time Skip* (At the Mall)

"Y/n go pay for the suit!" Zylah whisper shouted.

"Why are you whisper shouting?"  I asked.

"Because I want some time alone with Minseokkie. So be a good little brother and do as you're told you little slut!" She whisper shouted again. I went to the cashier and payed for the royal blue suit and black mask.

"That would be $30." The cashier said. He was kinda cute. I reached into my pocket and took out the money. As he took it his warm fingers brushed against mine. It felt so...so.. I don't know how to explain but it was warm. And his voice! Oh don't get me started on that. It sounded like...

"You can let go of the money now." Yes it sounded like that! Wait..

"Oh sorry I didn't realize." I said then let go.

"Why are you buying a suit like this? This is meant for a guy that's trying to be handsome. You don't have to try." The cashier said leaning towards me over the table. I was blushing at his cheesy ass words.

"Well today is my 18th birthday and tonight we're having a party. It's a mask party." I said while shrugging.

"What's up? I can sense there's something wrong." He said pushing his hair back. Oh god he's sexy!

"I'm not sure if I want this party. I mean like... It's not gonna be really exciting. It's like 'a formal ball' or something like that. My dad had a party, my mom and my sister had one. Maybe I just want something different. You know?" He nodded and smiled. Oh my goodness those dimples are like black holes sucking me in a trans.

"Can I come?" I looked at him shook.

"I'm sorry?"

"I asked if I can come to your party. Only if it's okay with you." I nodded.

"Yeah sure. The venue is at 69 Gayaf Avenue. It starts at 08:00 pm." I said as he wrote it down on a page. I was about to leave then he called me again.

"Could I have your number? Just incase I forget." I blushed.

"Ok it's ### ### ####. And my name is Y/n. If you're wondering."

"Oh. Well Y/n, I'm Yixing. But you can call me Lay, or Oppa." He said and winked at me. Holy shook! He's gonna fucking murder me with his words and looks.