~Imaginary friend~

Minseok's POV

FLASH BACK

"Minseokkie! Let's play hide and seek! You'll hide and I'll seek!" She said running behind the tree.
"Okay Y/n!" I yelled back to her.
"Hey look guys! Minseok is talking to his imaginary girlfriend!"
"She is real!"
"Oh really? Then why don't I see her? I bet she's as real as your dick." Jaehyun said and ran off with his friends.
"Don't worry Minseokkie. I am real. And I'll find you. I promise."
Yet she never came.

END OF FLASH BACK

It's been 24 years now. And I'm still waiting for her. She made that promise when we were 5 years old and stayed with me until I was 10.

"Hey Minseok! You coming?" Suho asked as he came into my room.

"Where to?" I asked when I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Dude did you forget? We're going clubbing for Chanyeol's early birthday party." I fucking forgot!

"Oh yeah! I'm just messing with you! I remembered. Yeah I'm coming." I lied, but Suho didn't seem to buy it.

"Okay sure. Btw we're leaving with or without you."

"Okay okay I'm coming!"

*Time Skip*

"Cheers to Chanyeol. He is a great rapper and a great friend to all of us! CHEERS!" Baekhyun said.

"Isn't that a bit too short for a toast?" Lay asked.

"Dude. A toast is like a toddler in a crown. Short and sweet. CHEERS!"

"CHEERS!!" We all said then took our shots.

"Hey waitress! Can we get a couple more shots over here!" Kai shouted.

"KK!" She said and walked off. It wasn't long until she came back with the shots."Can I ask who's gonna drive you all home when you guys are drunk?"

"Suho hyung! Right!" Baekhyun pointed.

"Uh..Baek... That's Kungsoo. There's Suho!" Chen said.

"Ohhhh."

"Dude! We only had like about 3 drinks." I said with a small chuckle. We stayed there for a while until it was almost midnight.

"Okay guys we better go home now." Suho said looking at his watch.

"Oh I wanna drive!"

"Kai you're drunk."

"Soo whaat? How would...you know...?"

"I saw you drink. I'm not stupid!"

"Okay... S-sure *hiccup* eoma."

"I'm gonna stay here for a while. You guys go on." I said. They all nodded their heads and left. I just sat there at the table. I then saw the most beautiful human being walk into the club. She wore a beautiful black dress. It was short and ended till her thighs. She also wore stockings and heels. I decided to walk up to her.

"The usual please." She said to the bar tender and turned around. She looked me straight in the eyes then looked away.

"Hey there!" I said leaning against the table. She just rolled her eyes at me."What's a innoc..."

"Innocent thing like you doing at such a nasty place like this? What? You need to see an ID? I've heard that line before. You say that then we talk and I end up sleeping with you."

"Oh no! I-it's not like that?"

"Oh but it is. It's the same with every single guy that comes up to me in a bar or club. Well if that's what you want then let's get it over with."

"Seriously? Just like that? I mean... I'm not trying to do anything with you. I mean.. I just met you!" I was so shocked by her being so straight forward. I couldn't even speak.

'Damn... Maybe I did want to fuck her... Shut the fuck up Minseok! Think sober! Think sober! How could I when I'm drunk?'

"Mmm. Okay. You remind me of my friend. He was such a gentleman."

"Oh really?"

"We were so close until.."

"What?" I asked, maybe almost begging her to go on.

"You won't believe me if I told you this but... He was my imaginary friend. But I knew he was real! I just knew it. Did you know that this club was once a 'kiddies' park? Yeah, me and my friend used to come here a lot! We played all kinds of games.. My favorite was hide and seek. I always used to seek and he always hid. I miss him so much.. I always came to this club and thought maybe he'll be here." She said crying. I hugged her to comfort her.

"Shh it's okay.. Uh what's your name?" I asked whipping her tears with my thumb.

"I'm Y/n. And you are?" 'Holy shook! Is this really her?'

"I'm..Minseok." She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Kim Minseok?" I nodded."OH MY GOODNESS MINSEOK! YOU'RE HANDSOME!" She shouted. But I don't think she realised.

"Thank you. You're not too bad yourself." I said pushing my hair back.

"You want a ride home?" She offered.

"Yeah. I think we should catch up a bit. Why don't we go to my house." With that said we went to my house.

*Time Skip*

"Okay we have to be silent. I don't want the others to wake up." I said as we went up to my room. We sat on the bed.

"So I'm guessing the others are your friends?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have a girlfriend yet?" She asked with a small smirk.

"No." I chuckled. She hit my arm.

"How does a sexy guy like you still not have a girlfriend?" She whispered with a soft laugh.

"Well I actually I was waiting for my imaginary one to become real." I said looking into her eyes. She was blushing at my words.

"Oh Minseokkie. You wouldn't want me. I slept with many different guys." I caressed her face.

"You could never disappoint me Y/n. I love you."

"You barely know me."

"Of course I do you're my best friend. And if I don't, let me get to know you." She leaned in towards me and connected our lips. I pushed her down on the bed so I was ontop. I slowly unzipped her dress and took it off, along with her stockings and heels. I looked at her beautiful body. She was more beautiful than I imagined. I took off her bra and sucked on her buds. She was moaning as she tangled her fingers in my hair. I got up and took off my shirt, jeans and briefs. Y/n stared at my dick as I got on the bed.

"S-so big." I got ontop of her and took her panties off. She then wrapped her legs around me and flipped us over so she was ontop now. She sucked and licked my neck while grinding herself on me. She then pulled back and looked at me.

"I wanna drink your juices." I say with a smirk. She gets up and hovers her dripping pussy over my face. I hold her hips and bring her close to my face. I stick my tongue out. I suck and lick her juices like it's my last meal on earth.

"Oh Minseokkie your tongue! So good!!" Y/n moaned out while moving her hips in motion with my tongue. She tasted so sweet. "Min..Seok... I'm gonna cum!" She said then I started licking faster and harder. She came on my face with a loud moan of my name. It was like an angel.

"N/n you taste so sweet." I said before kissing her, making her taste herself. I held her hips and pushed into her. She moaned softly but was muffled by the kiss. She was now bouncing on my dick and I held her ass so that she could have balance. Her boobs were jiggling with every bounce. She soon went faster.

"Seokie... I'm gonna... Cu..cum."

"Fuck me too!" We then both reached our highs. After I pulled out, I held her in my arms. Cuddling her.

"You see. I told you. It's always the same. You say that line, we talk and then fuck."

"Yeah but the only thing is, is that I'm not leaving you."