*Daddy Please*

Dom male Reader x Sub EXO member.

Y/n's POV

I walked into my house and saw a note on the floor.

Daddy!! Meet me in the playroom.

"Needy little slut." I whispered softly to myself. I then smelled something. It came from the staircase. I saw lavender scented candles. I growled. "He knows what these candles does to me."

I took the candle and walked up the stairs. I love these candles. They remind me so much of my husband, Baekhyun. He would always smell like these candles. I still remember the first day we met. At a park. He was so cute. He looked like an angle but was so sinful. So sexy. I was getting all caught up in my thoughts about him, that I didn't realize I had reached the door.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" I heard from the other side of the door. I walked in and saw my beloved husband on the bed wearing nothing but boxer briefs. I bit my lip at the sexy sight. I could clearly see his huge erected cock. I just wanted to pound into him. But I was too tired.

"Baek... I..."

"I missed you so much daddy. It's been so long since we did something in bed." He said taking off my coat, my tie and unbuttoned three buttons of my shirt before I stopped him.

"The last time we did something was yesterday. I'm not in the mood for sex now."

"Please Y/n! I just wanna feel you. Inside of me. Helping me reach my climax. I've been so stressed lately." He said kissing my neck and rubbing his crotch again mine. I'm not gonna lie. I did actually get hard and that's what made him smirk.

I grabbed him by the thighs and picked him up. I pushed him against the wall. He whined at the pain. I bit and sucked on his neck. Leaving more marks than I did yesterday. His whining and moans gave me more fuel. I bit his nipples.

"Ahh!! Y/N!" He said arching his back and tangling his fingers into my hair. "Daddy... I need you. Please Y/n."

I placed him on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt and went to one of the draws. I took out a vibrator on turned it on. I placed it on his shoulder. He flinched a bit but then allowed it. I slid it over his chest and over his nipples. From the one to the other. I then slid it down to his stomach. I pushed it onto his dick.

"Y/n, please don't stop.." He moaned while gripping the sheets.

I turned it off and took off his boxers. I put the vibrator on again. This time on it's highest level. I pushed the vibrator on his hole. His dick was so hard, I could see vanes popping out.

"Y/n... Daddy... If you don't fuck me now I think I might pass out.." I stopped the vibrator. I took off my pants and boxers and positioned myself to his hole. I immediately slammed into him. I buried my face in his neck. I let my hand go down to his dick and stroked it fastly. He was panting, moaning and screaming. I kissed him to muffle his moaning.

I felt a sting on my back. Only to realize that he was scratching me. I went faster and harder. He pulled away from the kiss only to moan my name. I loved it when he screamed my name like that. His nails were still scratching me. But I didn't mind. It actually gave me more fuel to tear him apart.

"Daddy.... I'm gonna cum!!" He spat out. I covered his slit with my thumb and smirked. "Mmm... DADDY PLEASE!!!"

"You'll cum when I say so.." I grunted and slapped his ass. He moaned again. This time louder. He was begging me to let him cum. But I ignored his pleas and cries. Soon after a few more thrusts I came deep within him. I stroked his member and thrusted more to help him cum. After he came he was fast asleep.

"I love you L/n Baekhyun." I whispered to myself.

*Time Skip*

I felt an arm around my waist and heard crying. I looked at Baekhyun to see tears rolling down his face. But he was still sleeping.

"I love you too L/n Y/n."