[Sleep]

"Mikasa." A hushed voice came from her left. "Mikasa." He repeated, louder this time. A hand grasped Mikasa's shoulder, forcing her body upright,

"I'm awake!" She said, louder than nessisary, a few people around the two turning to face them.

"Mikasa, are you ok? You've been sleeping in alot of classes  recently." The blonde boy questioned, concern filling his ocean blue eyes.

"I'm fine, Armin. Just a little bit tired." Mikasa rubbed her eye with the back of her hand, folding her arms on the desk, placing her head in the crevice.

"You aren't fine. You look like a zombie, you can't concentrate and you aren't handing in your homework."

"I know." Was her response. "I've just been busy the past week."

"Yet you still have time to go to the gym for hours?"

"...I can't slack off-"

"You're slacking off with your studies Mikasa." She huffed, pulling herself back up, leaning her back against the chair.

"I'll try and sort it out."

"I'm worried, Mikasa. Even Eren's noticed you acting off."

"He has?" Her stolid voice questioned. She stared ahead, eyes blank, barely registering anything around her.

"I can help you if you'd like, while Eren's football game's going on, you can come over to my house and we can-"

"No. I don't need help. Besides, I need to be there for Eren. Otherwise something might happen."

"What's going to happen at football?" Mikasa fell silent for a short few seconds.

"He might get hurt." She finally came, muttering almost.

"Just come over, we can try and get a few things done. And if anything does happen, I'll be wrong and you don't have to do anything I say ever again," Mikasa tapped her fingernails against the table.

"I suppose. But I'll need to go back home before four o'clock."

"Thats fine by me!" Armin said, a smile creeping it's way onto his face. Mikasa nodded, laying her head down on the table once again.

The bell sounded loudly, making a dazed Mikasa stir awake. She groaned, pushing her supplies into her backpack. Mikasa trudged out of the door, along with her classmates. She rest against the wall, waiting for her friends, allowing her eyes close for a brief few seconds.

"Armin, you've got to get Mikasa to sleep. I don't think she slept at all since Tuesday." Eren approached Armin, whispering.

"Is there anything going on at home?"

"No. Maybe it's the exams coming up. She does get stressed about these things, but she's too stubbon to actually accept our help."

"Well, I managed to convince her to come over to mine. I'll try and get her to sleep and I'll do her a favor by doing her homework. Just... don't hurt yourself at football. She worries too much." Eren sighed, crossing his arms.

"It's like she sees us as her kids or something."

"Eren, you know what happened all those years ago, you were there. It's understandable that she would cling to the people she's close to."

"Eren, you're going to be late." Mikasa's groggy voice sounded from the hallway. She poked her head around the doorframe, watching the boys.

"Right, yeah. Lets go Armin." The friends parted ways, Mikasa heading the same way as Armin, lagging behind the boy, lumbering around like a zombie. Armin stopped, waiting for her. When the ravenette finally caught up, Armin decided to link arms.