Y/N as SOLDIER (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) Part 1

RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and by Monty Oum

Crisis Core Final Fantasy is owned by Square Enix.

All rights to the perspective owners!

No one POV

Yang: So what are we watching Oracle?

Oracle: This one is interesting. You will watch Y/N as a SOLDIER operative.

Both teams are interested and curious on this "SOLDIER".

Ruby: Soldier? As In military?

Oracle: *chuckles* No miss Rose, SOLDIER is like a program/ consisting of elite fighting forces. They are like super soldiers, possessing super human strength, speed and abilities. Compare that to Huntsmen and Huntresses like you, they are WAY superiors than a experienced huntsman and huntress.

Everyone is amazed at the feats and capability of a SOLDIER operative. Now they imagine what Y/N can do with that perks.

Weiss: But can they head to head with a atlas specialist? Like my sister Winter?

Oracle: Yep. They are divided into 3 classes. 3RD class, 2ND class, and the strongest of all, 1ST class. They sometimes rely on raw strength, and they have the best and wise thinking operatives as well. Compare that to Atlas soldiers, your comparing a Elephant to a Ant.

Weiss is in shock and agape, knowing that they were more superior than Atlas specialist. Ruby is excited to see what weapon will Y/N wield on this universe, Blake is interested and looking forward on this universe, while Yang is grinning, since she can't wait to watch Y/N kick ass.

JNPR is on the same page like RWBY as well. Jaune is eager to watch this since this universe reminded him a Super soldier in the comic books he reads, Nora wants to watch already and break legs, Pyrrha is interested and looking forward on Y/N's capabilities on this universe, while Ren is ready to watch.

Oracle: All right, let's start!

Oracle inserts the disc as the TV starts playing while the teams stops and watch.

Author: All in this letters are in the movie.

Author: Play the music as you read this :) and Loop it

The scene starts as a upbeat and rising music is starting to play as the camera pans to reveal Shinra Company building with huge and skyscraper buildings besides it.

Everyone saw the building as they look the building in awe

Everyone saw the building as they look the building in awe. They have never seen a huge building like this in Remnant before, bigger than a kingdom.