Chapter 1

(You aren't 18 yet, it is the 8th so it's 4 days before y/n's birthday)

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

I wake up suddenly not being able to move, I feel a heavy weight on my chest, and another on my feet. I want to panic, until I see a mass of fur in my face.

"Noire, please get of my chest." I said tiredly, and I saw as the large cat move and sat next to me. I sat up and scratched behind her ear. I then looked to Salem who was staring at me, waiting for attention.

"Come ere boy, I didn't forget about you." He stood up and did a cute stretch, before plopping down on my other side. I take my index finger and rub it under his chin. His tail swishes in delight before I stop, and get out of bed to go eat.

I was about to go downstairs, and get some cereal before I realized what day it was. Today was the day that my brothers were coming home from college. I haven't seen them since they were on spring break. Gaten isn't my actual brother, but he's here all the time, so he might as well be. His parents live near by, and they are great friends with my parents, as well as my other friends parents, so we are always doing things together.

I quickly walk down the hall, the cats following close behind, to the cat playroom. I fill up their food and water bowls, and close the door behind me.
I walk back to my room and get my towel, then I move to my bathroom and take a shower

*time skip*

After getting dressed , I unlocked the cat door in the cats room, and walked downstairs to eat breakfast and not surprisingly, Mille, Sadie, Finn, and Noah were already around the table eating, and conversing with my parents

"Wow, instead of waking me up, you know because I'm your ACTUAL daughter, you decide to leave me, and serve my friends" I said whilst taking a seat next to Noah.

"Sorry love, but have you tried waking yourself up, your an actual demon in the morning." Said Mom while she placed my food and juice in front of me. I gave her a playful scowl, and I felt a tap on my head. I turn around to see my dad giving me a playfully stern look. He kisses my temple and sits down next to my mom.

"Gross, I've been kissed by a hetero, I hope it's not contagious." I said loudly before wiping my face on Noah's shoulder.
The entire table started to laugh before going back to eating and having a small conversation.

After we finished eating, my dad and Finn stayed behind to clean up. The rest of us went into the living room to relax and watch tv.
We sat staring intently at the TV for hours until we heard a loud voice boom from the front door.

"HOLA FAMILIA! We're home!" We jumped at the loud noise and turned around to see Caleb and Gaten at the front door with their arms open. My mom was the first to reach them, and she smacked Caleb in the back of the head for scaring her. Then she went and pulled both of the boys into a tight hug.

I was next to see them, I ran and jumped onto Caleb, who caught me just as always. I got down from him and turned to hug Gaten.

"Hey kid, still 5 years old huh?" Gaten said

"Hey Gaten, still toothless huh?" I said mocking him, everyone except for Gaten started laughing.

"Man, she got you good." Caleb said laughing and putting his hand in Gaten's shoulder. I gave Gaten another quick hug before letting the others greet the two.

*time skip*

We spent an hour catching up on everything and then we headed our separate ways. Mom and Dad, went to go on a date, Caleb and Gaten went to the mall to meet up with some friends, and the rest of us were chilling in my game room. Which was hidden, the only way to get to it was a tiny door in my closet.

Finn and Sadie were playing pinball to see who could score the highest. Noah was sitting at the table trying to finish a puzzle he had been working on. The tv was playing music video, as I sat on the couch with Millie's head in my lap.

"Hey y/nn, did you hear about all those dead deer in the park about an hour away?" Said Millie.

"Yeah, it's fucking crazy. They said it was a possibility of wolves. We haven't have wolves in Forkins since the 90s."

"It's pretty scary, what if something like that happens closer to us? What if it's not just deer next time?" Her voice cracked at the end of that sentence, I could tell that she was very scared. Millie was always the worrier of the group.

"Mills, I doubt that will happen. It was probably the bunch of stray dogs that Old Man Winters feeds every now and then. He's been on vacation so they probably got hungry and went on a hunt. Remember when it happened with farmer H's sheep the last time Winters left?"

"You're probably right, but I can't shake the feeling that something is gonna happen, I just can't tell if it's bad or good yet."

She turned her head back to the tv and grabbed the remote to change the channel. I sat there playing with her hair thinking about what she had said.

Nothing ever happens in this place, why would it change now? And if it did, how would we be involved?