Chapter 6

Y/n POV

I'm sitting in the living room with my friends. Millie, Sadie, Noah, Finn, Jaeden, Jayse, Joshua, Jacob, Annie, Hayley, Natalia, Asher, and Lilia.

We were watching tv waiting for the rest of the guest arrived. This is my family party, so all of my family, plus friends and their families are coming.

"Hey, y/n happy birthday" I look over at the door and see Melissa, Maddie, and Kenzie.

I get up to greet them. Melissa pulls me into a hug, which I gladly accept. Next Kenzie jumps into my arms like she always does, she kisses my cheek then goes to sit down next to Lilia.

Next I expect Maddie to smirk at me and ask for a hug, but she's just standing there. She looks exhausted for some reason. Something in me wants to go comfort her so that's what I do. I go up to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

She jumps in slight surprise before putting her arms around me seeming to relax completely.

"Are you doing okay Mads?" I ask her

"I'm fine, better now that I'm with you." She says with her signature smirk before kissing my cheek. I blush and take her hand and lead her to the couch.

"Okay guys it's almost party time! Y/n do you know where your brothers are?" My dad asks me, I didn't get a chance to answer because my mom did for me

"They're picking up Jill and a couple of their friends."

"Wait? Jills coming!?" I ask in excitement, my mom nods her head and I cheer in excitement

"Who's Jill?" Annie asks

"She's my cousin. You guys are going to love her."

"Speak of the devil" Finn said as he nods towards the door. I jump up and run to hug Jill.

As I went to introduce Jill to the others, I noticed both Kenzie and Lilia pause and stare at her

As I went to introduce Jill to the others, I noticed both Kenzie and Lilia pause and stare at her. I look to Maddie for answered but she is just staring at Kenz.

"Mads is everything alright?" I ask as I poke her shoulder

"Everything's fine, don't worry." She smiles, I don't believe her but I decide to not push it.

I look to the door expecting to see just my brothers, but to my dismay I see them along with their friends Eddie and Isaak. Not that's they're mean or anything, it's just that Isaak lead Kenzie on and that Eddie has a massive crush on Maddie and I don't like it. I don't know why, but I just don't.

"Happy birthday mini Callan" Isaak says while ruffling my hair

"Happy birthday mini Callan" Isaak says while ruffling my hair. "Hey everyone" he pauses "Mackenzie"

"Uh. Hi" she says and goes back to talking to Lilia and Jillian.

"Hey Y/n! Happy B-day" Eddie says to me going in for a fist bump

"Hey Maddie", he says with a smirk before walking to the back yard with Isaak, Caleb, and Gaten.

I didn't notice that my grip on Maddie had tightened until I felt her breath on my neck.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not interested. Lets forget about them and have a good party, okay?" She whispered

And that's what we did. We spent the entire day attached at the hip, having quality time with friends and family

No proofread

A/n
Sore this was shit, I'm not too well and I've been distracted. Idk if people are still even reading. Thank you guys