Part seven

Jungkook clears his throat "L-lisa" He stood up, "What are you doing here?", "Wanted to visit my boyfriend while I'm on break" She shrugs and enters the office, "For the last time Lisa, We're not dating" He clenches his jaw "Who is she?" She looks at me than back to Jungkook. I put the stuff down on the shelves and walked up to her "I'm Sana his maid who started working here" I smile and stick my hand out to her, She snickers "His maid?" Her eyebrows rise up as I nod and put my hand down. "Never told me you'd hire a new maid"
She tells Jungkook, Jungkook sighs "I don't have to tell you everything Lisa"

"Now if you don't mind, we both have work to do, go downstairs and wait till dinner" He glares at her, She smiles "Okay, I'll be waiting for you" She takes a look at me up and down and leaves the room. "Sorry about that" Jungkook plants his hands on his desk,
"She's nice" I shrug and pick up the cleaning materials, "My job here is done, I'll see you downstairs" I say bowing down and turned around to the door. "Wait!" He grabs my arm from leaving, I look at it than to him till he lets go "Sorry" He steps back.

"This better not be you roasting me again" I turn to him, he quickly shakes his head "No just ignore Lisa alright, she gets real jealous easily" He sighs,
"Jungkook I don't really care, you hired me to clean not be in your business" I say before turning around and leaving the room.

——

Jungkook's Pov.

I stood frozen as she leaves, wow such a weird girl. I've never seen anyone like her and this feeling inside I can't seem to figure it out. My phone rings in my pocket and I take it out to answer Mr. Son's call "Hello Mr. Jeon, I have arrived and your guests are here" He says, "Oh right, I'll get changed meet you down there" I say before ending the call.

Ugh great I forgot about having dinner with Lisa's family. Hopefully they don't make it complicated, I leave the office and walked to my room at the end of the hall. I start to pick out black jeans and a green buttoned- up shirt, I put it on and fixed my hair. I close the door behind me and walked downstairs to the lobby, "Ah Jeon Jungkook, long time no see" Mr. Manoban calls me and I give him a handshake, "Great to see you Mr. Manoban" I smile sweetly.

"Come on, I've told you to call me Marc" He says, "Right Marc" I say and walked up to Mrs. Manoban, "Mrs. Manoban lovely to see you today" I give her a side kiss and a small bow.
"You too, Jungkook" She smiles, "Now why don't we wait in the dining room for the food to he served?" Mr. Son says, We all follow Mr. Son into the dining room as Lisa appears and greets her parents before sitting down beside me. "Finally got to see you two together" Mr. Manoban smiles at me and Lisa, I give lisa a small smile and turned away, "Have you find any love yet?, Jungkook" Mrs. Manoban asks.

"Honey" Her husband whispers beside her, "No not yet, I've been caught up with the business while my parents are gone" I chuckle softly, "Well Lisa still hasn't found anyone yet" Mr. Manoban says, "Dad please don't" Lisa smiles and looks away acting like she's blushing, "Well I'm sure the right guy will appear in her life" I say nodding.
Mr and Mrs. Manoban look at each other with a shocked face.

"The food has arrived" Mr. Son announces and all the maids are lined up, placing down all the food in front of us, after placing their food down they all quietly stand by the wall like guards. "This looks delicious, lets start" Mr. Manoban says and we all start to place the food in our own plates. I spot Sana first but she isn't looking at me just the ground, I shove a piece of bbq pork into my mouth and rice after. "Oh wow this food is amazing!" Mr. Manoban shakes his head with his eyes closed, I smile at him.

"So Lisa how's your singing career going?" Mrs Manoban asks as Lisa looks up at her with her eyebrows raised "Oh great of course, we're taking a break first before our first world tour" She nods. I doubt she's having a break before her tour, her boss probably still hasn't gotten anything done for them, "That's good, we'll have fun watching you girls" Mrs. Manoban smiles widely at her daughter, Lisa looks down with a fake smile on her face.

——

"Thank you so much for coming" I bow down to the Manoban's "No thank you for inviting us, it's been a long time" Mr. Manoban smiles and holds my hand. "Make sure to invite us when you're free" Mrs. Manoban waves at me and they leave out of my sight, I turn around as my guard closes the door, "Long night huh?" Mr. Son says beside me as I unbutton the last two of my shirt, "Yeah and I still haven't finished my paperwork's yet" I say walking up the stairs, "Have you finished talking to Mr. Wang?" I asked.

Mr. Son nods "Yeah, he said he's looking forward to collaborating with you" He replied, "Ugh great, I was expecting him to cancel it" I say as "Mr. Wang is the 2nd greatest CEO in China and your the top CEO's son who is brilliant, I don't think he'd want to cancel", My eyes caught at Sana entering her bedroom, looking exhausted that made me smile.
"Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Son interrupts, "Oh uh could you do me a favor? Can you do a check-up on Sana?" I ask.
"Mr. Jeon, we don't have the right, she wouldn't allow us and its unn-" I cut him off "Please just be quick, no one will know, I just like to know more about her" I shrug and quickly walk away since I felt a little blush on my cheek.