| Part fifteen | (Sequal)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jungkook looks at me after putting the car in parking, I nodded and looked at him with a soft smile "It's a good thing to Jung", "Alright let's go" He unlocks the car and we both hopped out with two guards following us to the building, I kind of feel a bit safe with the guards and Jungkook close to me but there's still a bit of fear, when Jungkook came to hug and kiss me I flinched a lot and got jump scared, I'm not sure what's gonna happen in the next few weeks.

"Miss Sana, Mr. Jeon!" I hear Officer Park's voice and he walks towards us, "Good evening " He bows down and me and Jungkook do the same, "D-did you find him?" I asked, he nods with a small smile "He actually brought himself here" He says, "Can we see him?" Jungkook than asked, "Yeah I'll bring you to him, he's just in my office" We follow him through the halls and into his office.

He steps aside the door and we entered, "Yugyeom!" I quickly hugged him in relief, "Sana-shi" He says with a sigh and hugs me back, we broke apart after a few seconds, "I'm glad you're okay" He says, I gave him a nod "It was all thanks to you and I'm also glad you didn't run away" I shrug.
He looks down with a smile, "I-I know it was foolish of me to run away like that, I don't really know why to be honest" He says, "I know why yugyeom" He looked up.

"It was because you were too scared to face the end, you didn't want to have to deal with a lot of people's attention on you" I said, he's face relaxes "How did-", "It's over now, we're saved and alive" I hold his shoulders and he bows down. A clear throat behind me interrupts us and I turned around to see Jungkook standing there awkwardly, "Ug Yugyeom, you know Jungkook right?" I asked, Yugyeom rubs his hands to the side and slowly walked to Jungkook.

"I know who you are" Jungkook says in a low voice, "I'm sincerely sorry for what I have done to Sana, I-I deserve to be punished by you" Yugyeom says, "No that won't be necessary" Jung shook his head, "My Friend" He adds with a smile, "I thank you so much for protecting her Kim", Yugyeom bows down almost a 90 degree angle "I'm so so sorry", "I forgive you" They hug each other and laugh as it makes me smile happily.

"Yeri made a deal with me after high school and my dumb young self agreed with it because I thought it was a good thing for my future life but no it was so stupid and regretful" Yugyeom says, we all stopped by at a restaurant to eat since Jung wanted to catch up with his long lost best friend.

"I never knew she was the type to do something like that, she seemed like a funny sweet normal girl" Jungkook said, "Yeah but she never wanted to show her true self around you, she wanted to be someone different so that you would like her" Yugyeom replied, why would someone change their self for one person, it doesn't make sense to me honestly she could've been with him if she didn't act like that or spoke her thoughts.

"I should've noticed than" Jung shook his head and me and Yugyeom exchanged looks, "No Jung, this wasn't any of your fault, she chose to be like that and we couldn't do anything about it" I rub his back for comfort, "She's right, I wouldn't want to waste my time for someone like her" He says lowly, Jung sighs and nodded "I guess so", I smiled back at him and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Alright I should get going, I don't want to interrupt on your day" Yugyeom stood up, "Wait a minute" I held my hand up to him "Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked, "A friend of mine" He replied, I shook my head "No" I looked at him straight in the eye, "I'm kidding" He smiles and I felt relief, "You better be" I said, "I'll see you guys around" He bows down and left our table, "Is he still not wanting to go to his family?" Jungkook asks and I nodded "Hhm, but I convinced him to go and we made a promise",
"Did you tell Officer Park about why he was gone to his family?" I asked, "No Officer Park didn't want to, I guess he just felt really bad to see his mother sad" He replied, "Oh I see" I nodded.
Jungkook sighs beside me and hangs his arm over my shoulder, "I can't wait for you to be mine forever" He muffles through my neck, I smiled "Me too".

———

Two days left before our wedding...

"I am so excited!" Jihyo says excitedly as we head to our favourite cafe, "Who knew you were going to get married first out of all of us" Nayeon says, "Well I guess I was the special one" I say with sarcasm and chuckled, "We're really happy for you Sana, You're going to have the best years of your life" Dahyun pats my shoulder, we all sat down at our spot, "Maybe even the bestest times" Jeongyeon had a smirk on her face and winked at me, I gave her a disgusting look "Bestest is not even a word", "Gosh Jeong she's getting married in two days and you're thinking about that" Tzuyu shook her head.

We all laughed silently, "Well they're going to do it some time maybe in their honeymoon like all married couples" She shrugs, "Jeong!" We all say at unison.

———

Jungkook's Pov.

"Imagine marrying your one" Mark says beside me, I watch him shoot his ball through the hoop and hits a three pointer, "Yeah I'm a lucky guy" I nodded, "Going to be a great day for you my friend" He hangs his arm over my shoulder, "But tell me, what you guys gonna do after you leave the wedding for your honeymoon" He raises his eyebrows funny, "I am going to kiss the heck out of her and celebrate our time" I replied.

"Ah right right, make sure to tell me how it goes" He pats, I scoff at him "I'll make sure not to", "Oh come on why not?" He shrugs, "It's not your business obviously", he sighs defeatedly "Fine".