Part eleven

I am now leaving my room with my suitcase and closed the door behind me, as Mr. Son appears around the corner "Ah Miss Sana, perfect timing the limo is just outside and Mr. Jeon is already in the lobby waiting for you" He smiles "Ah okay, thank you" I say as he also grabs my suitcase and we both start to go downstairs, Jungkook is on his phone while wearing a black sweater and folded jeans, we head out the front with the limo waiting in front of us. Hm it's been a long time I've been in a limousine before.

Mr. Son shoves my suitcase at the back of the trunk "Make sure to have fun and be safe" Mr. Son tells me and I give him a small goodbye hug before I walk to Jungkook while opens the door for me, I glance at him before entering while he looks around oblivious, I roll my eyes as I sat down by the window and he soon enters in the limo. I wave to Mr. Son when the limo starts to drive away, "Jeesh you're acting like you're gonna be gone for your whole life" Jungkook tells me under his breath while he looks out the window.

I turn to him, "Hey! What's wrong with saying goodbyes? I just want to remember people before I leave" I say and crossed my arms with a little pout, Jungkook turns to me with a little laugh "Awe how sweet" He says sarcastically, I roll my eyes at him again and continued to ignore him.
"You know you two look like couples fighting" The driver said in front of us, I didn't even realize the window was down the whole time.

I laugh nervously "Oh please I wouldn't really want to date someone like him" I give him a dirty glare, "Who knows you two might be a thing soon and the whole world will be surprised" He smiles. I turn to blush lightly and couldn't face jungkook, but I could tell from the corner of my eyes he's looking at me. I sigh, great gonna be with this guy for 30 minutes.

——

30 minutes later.

The driver opens the door for us and I didn't realize we were at the middle of a grass field, a jet was in front of us waiting and yes of course it was Jungkook's private jet. "You two have fun" The driver smiles and I bow down at him, Jungkook deeply sighs "Come on we have to get in the jet" He says as I follow him, Two girls were waiting by the stairway and one of them gave me a dirty look but I managed to just give her a small smile, gosh why don't they hire nice people or who are good at hiding their jealousy to people.

Jungkook ignored them and walked up the stairs, Hm thought he'd give them a wink or at least talk to them for a while but nope he kept on walking. We enter the jet and the walls are all white while the chairs are grey and two tables are dark brown wood, Jungkook already sat down on one of the chairs on the left side, while I awkwardly sat down on the right side by the window.

"Would you two like any drinks?" A young man asks us with his hands behind "A Rośe" Jungkook replies while looking at his laptop, "Just a sparkling water please" I say and the man walks away, I start to take out the folders and start to read them quietly.

——

Jungkook's Pov.

At the corner of my eye I see Sana reading the folders on her hands, I look at her and catch her flawless side profile, the way she has her hair behind her left ear and her eyes so focused on the folders. Beautiful girl I've seen, why haven't I seen her sooner? "Here's your Rośe" Parker places my drink down as I clear my throat, Great he probably saw me staring at Sana like a creep. He hands Sana her drink and leaves us two again.

I turn to my laptop and start typing.
"So Mr. Jeon" I quickly turn to Sana as she places the folders down on the table "Yes?", "Did you thought of this idea or?" She asks, I shake my head "Yeah it was mostly my ideas, But my dad only changed some parts he didn't like" I reply, She nods "Ah, well these are really well organized, how it will change people's lives and the environment" She smiles. God I love that smile, "Thank you, you know that's the first ever person I've ever heard someone that my Ideas were well organized" I smile back at her.

Her phone rings breaking our eye contact "I need to take this" She says standing up and walking to the washroom.

——

Sana's Pov.

"Hey, Nayeon" I say through the phone as I enter the small bathroom and closed the door. "Hey, haven't heard from you in a long time, so how was it?" She asks in a weird voice, "This past few weeks have been great actually, now I'm in his private jet for a meeting in New York" I fix my hair, looking at the mirror, "What!?, you're in his Private Jet!?" She shouts loudly making me pull my phone away from my face, "Yes I thought I said those exact same words" I reply with a sigh,
"Wait but why?" She asks, "He's assistant had to stay in work with he's father, so he decided to ask me to become his assistant for a while".

I hear her gasp loudly from the other side, "Omo! Sana you know how lucky you are!" She says, "No, I just wanted to be his maid and clean, not be with him for a few days" I reply, "Ugh forget being his maid, you're in his private jet, being his assistant Sana don't forget to mention you're going to New York!" She says with a squeal.
"Look just have fun alright, this will be the best thing that'll happen to you in a long time", "Yes okay" I reply, "Cool now I gotta go, I'm meeting with somebody today" She says more like a whisper, "Wait who-" She ended the call before I asked.

I sigh before putting my phone away in my pocket, "Make sure to have fun Sana" I whisper to myself, I open the door and left the washroom. Jungkook was on his laptop still and listening to music, I sat down on my side and took out the laptop that Jungkook gave me if I wanted to do something on it, luckily I brought my own AirPods in case I wanted some alone time.