Prologue

This is a story about a king, A lone king, Who is hated by his condition and distanced from everyone else. The reason he is called the lone king is due to the fact he has no men or queen. One day, the king decided to go for a walk through the woods to ease his troubled mind, at some point during the walk he came to his favorite spot, a log sitting a foot from a cliff and sat down to look at the scenery. As he was sitting in his spot, a woman walked up to the king. The woman saw the king and requested to sit next to him. The king shocked that someone wanted to be near him, had replied yes. The woman sat next to the king, and they talked for quite a while, The King and the Woman both noticed it had gotten quite dark out and the woman got up to leave, when the king stood up and asked the woman if she had plans to return to the spot, to which she smiled and said yes. For almost a year the two met up at the same spot and talked until dusk, while this was taking place the king started to develop feelings for the woman. The woman had an aura that was similar to someone who the king had lost in his childhood. During the time the king was not near the woman, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, and his thoughts always included the woman and hate being without her. As the next day came, the king had decided to reveal to the woman how he felt, but due to being extremely anxious he kept beating around the bush and wasn't able to due to the woman's desire to accomplish a goal and not have a partner until her goal had been met. The woman had spoken and said to the king that to follow her dream she has to go somewhere far away and may never return. This information had paralyzed the king for he wanted to be with her, but he also wanted the woman to be happy as well. The king and the woman said goodbye to each other and promised to keep in touch. It was a few months later that the king had received news of the woman's death, and it had destroyed him. Several years later the king had died, but before his death, he conversed with the gods and they felt pity for him, thus beginning the cycle of reincarnation for the king and the woman so that the king can reveal his feelings for the woman.