Chapter 70 - The Black Barrier?

=== Nicolas's Point of View ===
"So, we are going directly to Amber?" I asked Eria... the two of us now sleep in a room... I moved to a new room which is still on the same floor with everybody... but this room is  slightly bigger...

Eria nodded, "That is not an important thing to discuss..." Eria said with serious face... I look into her face and she mean it... "W-What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion...

I just wake up after a long nap... it seems like a few hours... "Nope..." she said... Hearing that I am surprised... did she just read my mind?!

And what does it mean by nope? I looked at the sun from my window... and it is getting low... I passed out when the sun is right above my head... it is still hours...

"It is on the next day!" She scolded me...

"Do you remember what happened to those who used all of their mana?" Eria asked me worriedly, but she is angry at the same time...

"Yeah... I know..." I said as I stood up...

And suddenly, someone knock the door... and the door opened...

"Nisan... how are you?" Ed asked with a smile, he also brought a cup of water... He come closer to the two of us... and he give me the cup, and I took it from him and drink it immediately...

A day without drinking, my throat was so dry...

"Ed! Told him not to do anything more dangerous!" Eria said, and hearing that Ed just smiled awkwardly...

'Y-You can't ask him to stop doing something dangerous' Ed means from his awkward smile, and Eria understand...

Eria let a sigh... "Just do not do something reckless!" Eria said and she left the two of us...

After she left, the two of us looked at each other, I am worried about her, but Ed just smiled...

T-This boy...

"Oh, why are we heading to Amber?" I asked Ed, Ed then give a thought... "I think Ethan said that we have to convince Goldrac now..." Ed said...

"Since Jouvan will follow what best for his people, we know that he won't be siding with Navroth... and we are the only team that could defeat Navroth..." Ed explained...

I nodded in agreement... "How long before we arrive at Amber?" I asked Ed, and Ed give it a thought...

"Few days... maybe 2 days..." Ed said...

I see... it is pretty fast... well, Dwarven Continent is the smallest continent in the world...
At least, the world we know....

Suddenly, I hear a knock from the door... "Come in..." I said, and after hearing me inviting he or she come inside, the door is opened... and I can see Rueger and a dwarf enter my room...

"Nicolas-sama... are you fine now?" Rueger asked me worriedly... I nodded... "I am fine... I never thought casting a Barrier Magic permanently to this ship is very hard..." I said... hearing what I said, everyone looked surprised... "Y-You were doing a Full Enhancement Magic to a ship?!" The dwarf asked me... Full Enhancement Magic? So that is what the permanent enhancement magic called...

I nodded... Seeing that I am not joking, he dropped his jaw to the floor in surprise... "Y-You are lucky that you are still alive!" Reynor said... "He is a God Race..." Ed reminds Reynor, and hearing that... his surprised face change into an understanding face... "Oh... I See..." he said...