Night night

He'd made a mistake last night. It hadn't been a clean kill, and he didn't have time to clean the blood off his hands. His host had seen it and was starting to suspect that something was happening. He couldn't afford to make this mistake again.

He knew who tonights victim was going to be already. Bobby Maroon. Bobby was a lawyer just like his father and his father before him. One of the Maroons hadn't succeeded in bailing him out of jail once and he'd swore he'd make them pay generation after generation.

He silently broke open the door of a small neighborhood house. Disgustingly cozy he thought as a walked through the hall past two doors, one with a sign that said "Marina 6 years old" in pink letters, and the other with a sign saying "Barry 12 years old. No girls allowed!" He continued through the small home and up the stairs, where he found the bedroom door closed. He opened the door with a small creaking noise. Both Mr. and Mrs. Maroon where sleeping sound in the bed, unaware of their fate. He walked closer and saw a polaroid picture of the whole family lying on the nightstand. He grabbed it and put it in his pocket. 'Souvenir' he thought. Then he pulled a gun equipped with a silencer out from under his jacket. Without hesitation he pointed it to Mrs. Maroon and pulled the trigger. No witnesses. Bobby Maroon woke up from the sudden noise.

"Well, well. If it isn't Bobby Maroon. I'm an old friend of your family."

"Who are you?" Bobby squeaked. Blinking to make his eyes adjust to the darkness.

"You may have heard of me. My name is Ricky Goldsworth."

All color rushed from Bobby's face. He looked petrified.

"But... You're- you're dead!" Bobby let out a little scream. Ricky just grinned in amusement at the scared mans reaction. He put the gun to the mans head.

"As Mr. Bergara would say, night night Bobby."