1.

Before I was abducted I was only 15 years of age.

Now, add 9 years.

Yep.

I'm now 24.

I missed half of my adolescent stage. Just because some assholes wanted to make money out of me, out of a kid.

Who the fuck does that?

It was just my mom and I. How she managed all these years, I still don't know. We had just come out from McDonalds, to celebrate my achievements. She was 8 months pregnant then, with my baby sister.

We went to the to get a new phone, and some stuff for the baby. We were both very blithe about my successive performance in school, and that I was most definitely going to take care of her in future. That's what I promised her. My father left us, and then her boyfriend passed away when she was 4 months pregnant. I told her not to stress, because I'd always be there for her, to comfort her when she needed comfort, and to forever love her and be with her for the rest of my life.

I told her that I'd protect my baby sister from bad guys and shit like that.

When we were done buying the stuff that had to be bought, we headed for the car. My mom had then forgot the keys in the store, and told me to wait here near the car. That was the last time I ever saw my mom. People did nothing, as they watched me being dragged into a white van. Where these guys came from, I didn't know.

Why they took me, I was to see for myself. "Let me out!" I screamed.

Followed by a punch, I was out.

I woke up to find myself in a very dark room, with my hands and feet tied on a chair. Right in the centre were shorts. I felt cold, only to find out I was completely naked. Why the fuck was I naked ? What was going on ? I questioned myself. I wondered what my mom was going through, if she wasn't stressing too much or whatsoever. Sitting there wondering were the fuck I was, a bright light hurt my eyes. After that 3 men entered the room. One stood by the door as the others approached me.

"Don't come near me," I said.