2.

Early at dawn. I was woken up by a splash of ice cold water. "Work time!" The raspy voice of the huge shadow in front of me said.  Daunting, I rose from my now wet mattress. I was blindfolded and sent to the next room.

They were all just egoistic, not even one of them felt empathy for what they did to me. Or to all of us in there. We were in deep fear. Some couldn't withstand the pain and lost all hope. Suicide was am everyday occurrence on this wretched place. New "recruits" came to replace the disposed bodies of the deceased.

No way to elude, I entered the room. It was much more better than where I was moments ago. They called it 'The Grooming Room'. That's where all the' slaves' were sent, to prepare themselves for their awaiting clients.

It was a sex dungeon.

A presence I acknowledged after a while was a lady. She was dressed in a red Gucci dress with 6 six inch stiletto, the kind designed to kill. The design matched her mean look that said, "Don't waste my time more than you already have."

Bitch.

Revolting.

That's how I felt each and everytime I was sent to a client. It was irrefutable.

My soul wept, constantly. I couldn't escape this nightmare. I couldn't rely on anyone to save me. I was on my own. I on my own. I was at my weakest. My captives had all the power. I allowed them to have so much power over me. They instructed me to undress as they gave me what seemed to be a tux. From then on, I knew a client was waiting for me. I didn't want to make the lady furious, so I wore the tuxedo with no questions asked.

I wanted to avert this situation I was about to be in. How was this man even like? What the fuck is he going to do with me ? As per protocol, I put on a blindfold and was escorted outside. I wanted to cry. But I had no tears left to cry. I was close to my breaking point. Lord knows how much I fought this. The sound of a car door being opened whispered in my eardrums. We entered. "Don't do anything you'll regret kid," the lady said, as she closed the door of the car. I sat in the car like I an obedient child. Quiet and respectful. I didn't even budge. I was in between two men. The car proceeded to its destination. My heart beat rapidly, as I was scared. Scared of the situation I was in, a situation I didn't even approve of.

The car came to a halt, signifying our arrival to the mysterious destination. My blindfold was taken off. "Take him out." the lady said. One man exited the car, pulling me along with him. I saw that we were at the airport and I looked around to just get a feel of the place, and maybe try to escape. "Don't think about escaping kid, we will find you and kill you if you do. Now move it!" the lady said. One of the men followed us, as the others drove off.

"Crack a smile, you look like a slapped arse."

The nerve.

I looked at her. If I had the energy and the power to, I'd tell her off - but that was not in my best interests. We boarded the jet.

Inside, I was told rules repeatedly.

1.) I am the submissive, the client is dominant.

2.) I can't make the client unhappy about anything.

3.) All the money goes to her, I get nothing.

Or, I'd be punished heavily.

My eyes wandered around the jet, observing and absorbing my surroundings. My heart sank and all hopes were destroyed - yet again - of being free from these inhumane clutches. I was outnumbered. There

were two guards on either side of me. This wretched woman looks like she could beat a bitch and she had guards on either side of her. "Head for Rio," she said without taking her eyes off me.

"Oh dear Lord I need you more than ever," I whispered to myself followed by a silent prayer.

Hours came and passed, the day turned into night. We finally arrived in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. We deplaned.

Going down the stairs, my eyes met a beautiful matte black Porsche Cayenne GTS waiting to be driven. Normally, luxurious cars would excite me (I'm a car fanatic) but my current situation did not allow me to be estatic. We stepped inside with me and Lady-mean-bitch in the backseat. The guard taking the passenger and driver's seats. I am blinded again. The car roars to life. Within minutes, we arrive at our destination. My blindfold is taken off and I saw we were parked in front of a luxurious 5-star hotel, with a thousand floors.

"Remember, escaping is lethal. I wouldn't want to kill such an adorable little creature."

She steps out to make a quick call. And I contemplate an escape. Before I make a solid plan she pops up again.

"Out, now!" Her sudden authoritative voice startles me.

"This client is very important. If you mess up I don't need to tell you what will happen. Trevor, lead the way."

Inside the hotel the guards escort us to one of the 3 receptionist on duty.

"Good morning. Has Mr. Hobbs checked in today?"

Suddenly she's the nicest lady in the world. What a facade.

"Yes, I'll call him down. Please wait over at the lobby. Thanks."

Anxiously waiting, I thought about how many moments I have missed with my family. Are they safe? My mom must have given birth by now and I wasn't there to hold her hand. Everyday, I only thought about their safety. It was useless to hope for freedom. I prayed until I bit my tongue. All I prayed for was their eternal safety.

"It's always a pleasure to meet you." A deep voice echoed through the room. I turned around to see a tall, lean guy who looks like he's in his mid forties.

The two obvious friends share a hug and his eyes land on me.

He winks and smirks.

Fucking disgusting.

"I'd like to chat but I wanna get straight into business with this delicious merchandise."

"Let me leave you too it, bye Mike."

Her white toothed smile changed to a grin as our eyes met. Her eyes already spoke for her.

"Go up to the King Suite on the top floor. It's the only one. Get your yourself ready in bed. I'll be up in a minute."

Minutes after I go inside the suite, he walks in. "Start undressing." He makes himself comfortable in bed. I'm left in my underwear.

I notice something on his neck. Something that cannot be found on anyone else. A birthmark that I shared with dad.

Could it be?

"D-Dad?"

I hoped, with all my heart.

That I was wrong.

"Yes, it's me."