5.

My mother's kidnapping destroyed me. That was the final straw. I've been through hell in the last couple of months and I stayed strong for my mother and her little munchkin insider of her. I wish someone would have tapped my shoulder, whispered into my ears and told me my mother, Marlisa, would not be where i had hoped to find her. Marlisa is the whitest name ever.

"I want to be alone please."

Staring at my mom's picture inside the now broken frame. I walk over to it and grab the picture out of the frame. "I'll be waiting in the car." I thought he'd retaliate. He left. Rerun's of my mom flashed into my mind. Her smile, her laugh and her gestures. "Gosh, I miss you so much." I empathetically caress the photo. Those beautiful thoughts were interrupted by images of she might have been abducted. The whole was an absolute disaster. She clearly put a fight.
Roaming the house and reminiscing, there was a room that caught my eye. I walk inside. "Oh my God. No no no!" I cry out. A motherfucking nursery. Oh good God. My mother had given birth. Waterworks get the message and gush out of my tear sacks. Guilt rushed through the veins of my body like oxygenated blood. My little sister took her first breath and I was not around to witness it. I missed such an important part of my mother's life and I felt like I was to blame for it. Marlisa had a strawberry scent that made her more attractive to men. I never knee how she kept that beautiful scent. I could never smell so good for so long. I miss her so much. I need her more than ever and where she is, she needs me too. I failed to protect her. The thought of her being dead popped into my mind. Images of her being beaten and dragged out of her own home were attacking my medulla oblongata, making me gag. "I need some air." I mutter to myself. Outside I found Michael on a phone call. He hung up as soon as I got inside the car. "Get me out of here. You can take me wherever but I want to be far from here. He looked at me and didn't respond. The car roars to life and we drive off. We get to Walmer Park. "Let's go."
We went to the iStore. He bought me an iPhone 11 Pro and a MacBook Air 14. We did a whole lot of shopping. Being in such a public place that has human beings who have eyes, gave me so much anxiety. Everytime someone looked at me, which wasn't often, it felt like they knew that I had been a sex slave. It was thoughtful of Michael took me here. But I couldn't wait to leave. There weren't so many shopping bags in the cart. Their weight on the cart pissed me off cause I was struggling to push it. The wheels of the cart kept on going in opposite a directions. Fuck this shit. Micheal saw that. "I think we've done enough shopping for today." He chuckles. "For today? These clothes will take me through my entire life." He laughs loudly at that. I've never seen him smile. He has a cute smile with dimples. He and my mother were a perfect match.
.

"You s-should get a-a h-he-helper." My body nearly shuts down as I lift myself and the shopping bags up the stairs, kick my bedroom door open and throw them all over the floor. I go downstairs to get something to drink. Water solves everything. Want clear skin? Just drink water. Wanna mind your own business? Just drink water. Have a friend who slept with your man? Drown them, in water. I laugh at the thought of that hilarious video. I wall to the lounge where Michael is watching TV. "Uhm, Michael." I sit next to him. "I'm listening." Sigh. "Thank you. For everything." "Don't sweat it, son. You need some rest cause your body might still be in a traumatic state." "I want us to talk about you." Another sigh. "What do you want to know?" "Why are people after you? What did you do?" He sits up and looks into my eyes. "Jahquil, I kill people for a living. Gangstars to be precise. Those want me because I killed their boss. Their syndicate has been taken over by the brother of their boss and he's out for my blood." My life couldn't get any worse than this.
Me: "Why did you kill him?"
Michael: 'I had found out that he was the one that murdered my family when I was more or less your age. I would have died along with them but I was at a school trip. When I came back from the school trip I waited at school till dusk became dawn. I got a lift from a stranger while I was walking home. When I got there, the body of my mother, father, brother and sister were hanging from the roof of their rooms."
Me: "Now he wants to kill us for revenge?"
Michael: "Yes and that's why it's not safe for you to roam the streets."
Me: "My life is never gonna be normal again."
Michael: "Look, I'm sorry  that you guys are dragged into this. I'll make sure that you're safe no matter what."
Me: "All I want is to find my mom."
Michael: "We'll find her. I'll get you a car tomorrow, and two bodyguards to accompany you wherever you wish to go. I'll also get some bodyguards to also patrol around the house. I'll get some Intel on your mom."
There's going to be a blood bath soon. No one fucks with my mother.