1A. BEASTMEN

Place: Manila Suburban
Time: 2100 hrs.

The rain continues to patter down, hitting the corrugated zinc roof with steady rattling taps.

Apart of the threatening sound of fierce dogs that keep on barking from the dark alleys, the rumbbling thunder from afar and persistence pattering rains, everything in the slum area looks the same.

Except tonight where: not a soul cry disturb the night, not even the Jeepneys that are usually shuttling to and fro thoughout the night hours ferrying night shift workers, ladies of the night or even drug peddlers are around.

All windows are closed but behind those dimly lighted street, here and there several sleet eyes were peeping through cracks and small openings.

"Shii... here they come!" Whisper a middle aged man trying to get a clearer look through the pattering rain and haze.

His teenager grandson pulled his jacket around his thin body, trying to calm himself.

His whole body is shaking with fear. He could visualised the steel cool barrel of the Terminator Squads' Bereta M131A Autorifle touching his skull.

He is just an ordinary drug addict but it makes no difference with the death squads.

Since the Presidental Order on drugs is issued, quite a numbers of drug peddlers, suppliers and drug pins has been systemically terminated.

Now news has been circulating that suburban 326 Manila is on the next list.

............

The Terminator Squads are so precise in their threat that it sends a frightful moment to the intended victims.

Their intel is so thorough and deadly that once the victim is identified he is as good as dead meat.

Two groups of men dressed in black uniform move cautiously from door to door until they reach an isolated mansion located at the end of squattters area 326 Manila.

Once they reach its wall, the men further divided into several groups of 3 each before climbing over the tenfoot concrete wall using special ropes.

The first triplet touches the ground and makes their way through the wood that covers much of the area leading into its vast compound.

Each of them carry several types of automatic weapons.

One of them who seem to be a scout moves a few steps ahead of the lead group, approaching the inner concrete drain that marks the end of its grassy compound, when all of a sudden the scout who is supposed to guide them in burst away from the group into a series of zig zag run towards  the mansion.

By the time they realise that they have been tricked, the supposely to be their scout has already disappeared.

"Hey!"

Chief Inspector Robert, the group leader can hardly hold his breath after realising his so-called trusted scout has deserted them.

Suddenly the whole compound are lighted with spot lights from three sides.

This is followed by a barrage of automatic weapons open up from several conceal areas,  spraying lethal leads onto the intruders cutting them to pieces.

"It is a trap! Take cover!"

That is his last command for a single bullet shredded his voice box. Chief Roberto, the veteran of several raids fall face ward onto the concrete lawn in pool of crimson blood.