2 My Goodbye

I was fully settled by the next week at work from 7am to 6pm. We cremated mama's body and decided that on Sunday we were gonna spred them over her favorite place in town, Goe River. It was not the source of water for the town so the sheriff said it was fine. The mysterious eyes where still there everynight but i had no guys yo see what it was. Whatever it is it is gonna stay that way anyways am at work now.

Standing around the counter i see a man step in i have never seen in town before. Tall about 6'6 brown hair with blonde tips light green eyes cherry lips strong figure god he is hot........ snap out of it Meli.
I see Harriott run over to him hugging him as he smiled guess she knows him.
"Amelia come here i want you to meet someone"
"Coming Harri"
I deal with my customer and head over to them.

"Amelia this is my grand son Giovanni he is gonna be living here"

"Hi am Amelia my friends call me Meli"
I shake his hands and feel a spark i couldn't explain it its like getting shocked in your sleep.

"Am Giovanni my friends call me Gio"

"Now Amelia i would like it if you could show him around after you shift he doesnt really know the place much"

"Sure Harri its no problem"

I gi back to work praying for the day to end quickly. He left right right after i walked away but he was back by 5:30 sitting and i guess waiting.

"Hi Giovanni would you like a coffee or a pastry while you wait I'll be done soon?"

"Please call me Gio aren't we friends? And yes I'd like some coffee no cream one sugar "

"Coming right up"

I serve him his coffee and he gives me the sweetest smile. As i look in his eyes something seems familiar about them like I've seem him before. Maybe am going crazy who knows.

My shift has ended and i decide to show him around. He tells me about himself and that he doesn't live far from here but he wanted to come stay with his nana for the time being. It felt relaxing getting to know him since i hadn't gone out since i got back. I took him a restaurant  i use to go with my mom she loved it there.

"Ohk so this is our famous restaurant i think its more than 30 years old but i know its older than me."

"How old are you?"

"Oh am 24"

"You look like 20 to me. Am 26 btw"

We get a waiter and order. I got burger and fries while he got steak and potatoes. We talk a bit more and i told him about me and why am back in town till i saw Virgo walking ip to me like the bitch he is. I despise that man after i left town i found out he was cheating on me all year i was with him.

"Well looky here if it ain't little miss Amelia how you doing sugar?"

"Hi Virgo you sure got fat" i heard Gio choke on his food a little from laughing.

"Well you know living well. So what no hugs for you bestie?"
I get up and hug him them i felt him slap me on my ass. Just as i was about to slap the shit out of him i see him in the ground Gio holding his hands behind his back.

"Now you are gonna apologize to the lovely lady or i will break the hand you touched her with"

"Aaahhhhh am sorry Meli i wont doing it again just get you crazy boyfriend away from me"

"Come on boyfriend he ain't worth the fight trust me"
We paid for our meal and walked out laughing i can't believe he did that for me. He decided to bring me home so my truck was left at the shop.
He walked me to my door waiting for me to go in before he left.