4. Feeling #GREAT

After recovering from the hospital i was allowed to go home but Gio insisted i stay with him at his house. He came early that morning and asked me for clothes, shoes, bra and panty sizes it was kind of embarrassing but he said he wasn't the one buying them he would send someone else.

"Hi Meli you ready to go"

"You have no idea. By the way where are we exactly?"

"Oh umm we are in the forest. This is where we live my pack, the other creatures and me"

"So am staying with you eeeh. Better try nothing funny mister"

"Only if you want me to" he had this smirk its seductive yet calming.
We left the hospital and he carried me to the house to get settled in. The inside of the forest was like a small town they had everything they needed there.
When we arrived at the house i instantly went to take a shower but had a bathe instead. I guess i dozed off cause the next thing i felt was hands rubbing my shoulders.

"What the.... Gio what are you doing in here? " his eyes where golden yellow now not the normal green.

"Mate. Am not Gio and your my mate i will touch you and see you in any way I see fit." He said in a very serious tone.

"Gio i don't know what you are talking about but please come out so i can get dressed"
I could see he wasn't himself but after begging him again his eyes were green again and he stormed out.
I could hear him cursing to himself but i was busy putting my clothes on to hear every word.

"Gio are you ok"
"Am sorry about that Meli my wolf took over i guess he is very impatient "
"Yeah about that what is a mate? And why do you talk like your wolf is a different person?"
"Well that's cause he kinda is his name is Pedro and ummm the mate thing it means your kinda like my 'one' you know like true love. Lets just say your my infatuation "

I could believe it because when am with him everything feels so different. It's like I've known him my whole life.
"So am your soul mate then?"
"Yeah. Am really sorry about earlier"
"Can i meet Pedro again i wanna have a talk with him?"
"Ohk but umm just don't get too sassy he will try to do this to you ok"
He steps back and closes his eyes then they were golden again.

( italics are Pedro)

"Hola princesa. Sorrt about before its just I've waited a long time for you"
"Hi Pedro. Its ok as long as we get a few things straight. I know am your mate or whatever but i dont want you seeing me naked until i believe it is time ok"
"But your so beautiful mami. I can't help myself.
me estas volviendo loco(Your driving me crazy)"
"I understand you have been waiting but am not ready yet for sex. We can make out or whatever but sex is gonna have to wait ok"
"I understand princesa. So can you kiss me before Gio takes over again please?"
With that i held the back of his neck pulling his lips to mine and start kissing him. I hear him grunt in approval as i pull his hair. I can feel myself heating up.

I pull away to see Gio again. So golden mean Pedro and green means Gio ok i got this.

"So we can make out or whatever" he puts emphasis on the whatever.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" There is this look in his eyes of lust and desire.

"Can you just go with flow and its not sex just let me do something to you ok"

Mature content

I nod as am curious. He starts kissing me again this time though he moves his hands up my shirt finding am not wearing a bra. There is a smile on his lips when he finds my nipples hard already. I moan as he squeezes my breast and move his lips to my neck. Soon after i felt his hands on my inner tight and his lips sucking on my bipples which leads me to let out a sigh and moan all in one. His fingers were now inches from my underwear.

"Gosh Meli your already so wet" his hands were now pulling at my underwear taking it off. Then his lips move to my clit. Just the warmth of his mouth is driving me crazy. He moves one finger to foldes rubbing them till his finger slid inside me.
"Meli are you a virgin? "
"Yes kinda been saving myself."
"Gosh am really happy you did"
With that he bites down on my clit and starts pumping his finger in and out of my. My toes curl my back arched and my lips saying his name. I was about to cum when i felt another finger enter me leaving me to gasp for air. After a few minutes i felt my body clenching around his fingers and i open my eyes to see vines growing in the room as i came. It is beautiful.

"Meli you taste so go.......woooow if this decoration is gonna happen everytime you orgasm am gonna have to have the gardener in here" he smiles at me as i blush to his words.
"So did you like it?"

"That was amazing Gio but i should put my clothes back on cause your member seems to want a bit more" i point at his pants. His bulge was huge god that would tear me apart i think.

"Oh shit sorry just excited. You grew the vines right?"

"Yeah i guess i did while you were..... you know..... down there" i said nervously pulling my shorts up.

"This is awesome. My girlfriend is a fairy who grows vines when cuming. God they are beautiful "

"Hold up mister you never asked me to be your girlfriend "

"Amelia Surge will you please be my girlfriend so i can do what i just did you again?"

"Actually no. But i could be your girlfriend if you got me some chocolate ice cream?"

"You got it gimmi a few minutes"

He left the room running downstairs and i am left there thinking about what just happened. I've always been one to hold out on men but with him i think its gonna be really hard to do. After a few minutes of walking around the room looking at the vines i hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ohk.... ice.....cream...here...now...girlfriend? " he was out of breath to say the least.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend. Though i kinda was already am your mate afterall. Thanks for the icecream though "i kissed his lips then hop on the bed starting to eat my ice cream.

He sits beside me as i feed him while he plays in my hair putting me in a state of comfort i hadn't been in in a while.