12. Normal Date

Its been 4 days since i been back and things were quiet for the most part. Vlad taught Juliet how to control her bloodlust after she went on a hunt and killed two guys who were poaching in the forest. Now she only drinks blood from animals and bag blood from donors.
Me and Gio hardly had time together since he is always helping Juliet and i practicing with grandma..

Phone rings. My ringtone is Love songs by Kaash Paige.
*i miss my cocoa butter kisses*
Hey Gio
Hi baby. I know we hadn't had much time since you came back but I'd like to have dinner with you tonight around 7 ok
Sure hunny I'll be ready when you get here.
The call ends and am left there smiling like crazy.

For the rest of the day i cleaned up and did some laundry. I was listen music when i heard the knock on door.
"Yes how may i help you"
"Hi luna the alpha said to deliver this to you" the little girl said. She looked like 10.
"Oh thank you. Would you like a drink or some cookies?"
"Yes please luna"
I gave her enough cookies to share with her friends and about 7 sodas.
"Thank you luna goodbye" she said waving and running away.

I opened the box to see a peach dress and a black diamond necklace with matching earrings. Of course there was a note.
To my future wife.
I expect you to bring your charm and natural beauty with this outfit.
P.s. i couldn't find a shoes to match so figured you should just wear the new black ones in the closet. Top self.
Love you Gio.

Well then it is now 6 in the evening and i have to get ready. It didnt take me very long to get myself ready as i needed minimal makeup and everything was already picked out.

Knock on the door as i slipped my shoes on.

"Coming"
I open the door to see Gio with roses.
"These are for you my dear luna. Wow you look beautiful today. That color suits you"
"Thank you sir. My boyfriend bought it" that gave me a rewarding smile from his lips.
"Are we ready to go Gio?"
"Just give me a minute to look at you." He paused staring at me."ok we are ready"
He opened the door to the back seat i was surprised then i realised there was a driver.

We drove for a few minutes with just him staring at me and smiling.
"Meli you are the most beautiful creature i have ever seen"
"You aren't far from that either. What i really want to know though is where we are going?"
"Am not telling. All you get to know is after dinner am gonna have dessert and you my dear lady will be calling my name"
Fuck why am i so turned on by him saying shit like that. I can feel the moist between my thighs. I thought.

"Gio why are y...... did you just read my mind again?"
"You left it open for me to read and i must say if i didn't plan on having a nice date with you i would eat you up right her right now"
"Why don't you just do that and we skip the date?"
"Because i want to give you a normal day out with me then i fuck you to sleep."
"I can live with that but i still want a kiss"

I moved over to him and pull him close to me till over lips met. He held me in the small of my back and rubbed it down till he reached my butt. I feel his hands move and land on my inner thigh. I opened up for him and he covered my sex feeling my heat.
"God i want to taste you" he said then continued to kiss me. I felt his fingers push my underwear to the side as one finger entered me. I gasp for air feeling him pulling another finger in. He continued doing that until i felt myself going over the edge.

So after i had cum and he was still finger fucking me till i begged him to stop.
"Damn Meli you taste so good" he said removing the same fingers that was just inside me from his mouth.
"Hmmm i love you Gio" i said fixing my underwear and my dress.
"I love you too babe. Oh we are here"

I looked around to see we were in a garden with many different flowers they looked like the ones i had grown.
"You like it Mel?"
"Its beautiful Gio. Where are we?"
"Its an old family property outside of town. I had your grandma decorate for me. Its yours am giving it to you"
"Are you serious so i can do whatever i want on it?"
"Yep under two conditions. It must be legal and you have to have dinner with me right there" he pointed at a beautiful set up on a dinner table in the middle of all the flowers.
"I accept" i said kissing him and walking towards the table.

We had dinner and walked around a bit. I healed a few broken flowers and grew a few trees. It was a beautiful place.
"Can i take you home for the Miss Harper?"
"You better or I'll never forgive you"
With that he picked me uo bridal style and led me to the car. We tried not to have sex in the car we did try alot but we did make out. By the time i reached the living room he was shirtless and my panties and bra was missing.

"I want you to tell me how much you want me Meli." He said carryinv me up the stairs.
"I want you so bad Gio. More than air" we reached the room and am thrown on the bed.
"Strip for me Meli" with pleasure i stand on the bed and drop my dress. He stakes off his jeans along with his underpants leaving him naked. I admire every inch of his body. He was a freaking Greek God to say the least.

"I am going to need you to stay still while i take you for everday i have missed your sweet body" he said pulling me to the edge of the bed while i let out laughter.
"Yes daddy" oh fuck he was already between my legs. I could feel myself ready to explode. He started licking my folds and i gasp for air. Soon enough he was kissing my clit and finger fucking me. God this man does things to my body you wouldn't believe. "Yes Gio am gonna cum"
"No" i started sqirming and trying to hold myself back but i couldn't.

"You disobeyed me princess now you are going to get punished" he turned me over so my ass was in air and me face buried in pillows. One slap to my ass and i scream out. Another slap then i felt his man hood align with my folds.
"Yes Gio please fuck me" "no you will be punished for disobeying me" i started to whimper and i felt him rub the clit with his man hood and slap my ass again.

Suddenly i felt him enter me"oh god. Yes Gio". He pushed in and out each time coming all the way out before shoving back in. "You like that Meli. You like when i fuck you like this?" "Yes yesss. Oh fuckkkkk" i came pretty soon after that.
"Gio make love to me" "with pleasure my baby"

The rest of the night we made sweet love till he came 3 times. I didn't even realise he wasn't wearing a condom till i felt him full me up with his warm cum. I love Gio.
"Go to sleep baby cause we have and important meeting tomorrow" the last thing i hear before i fell asleep.

Gio makes me happy and he knows it.
I do wonder what the meeting is about.
Should i be worried?
I hope its nothing bad or about him turning Juliet.
😄😀😉😆