20. Finally

Today is the day when Jenna is going to officially be ours. We have to meet with the elders in an hour to get it in law. Am honestly nervous but i can handle it. Gio's parents extended their trip so they never came back instead they decided on coming back tonight.

..............

The hour has arrived and we are now at the trial for our soon to be baby.
"The case of Alpha and Luna to adopt a child elders " called the beta.
"Ahh we see here that this child's parents have died and has no living relative but is there a reason you would want this child Alpha" the female elder said.
"Well elders as you have said she has no one and i have grown quite fond of the child as my luna has and she has to us. We would like to be a family to her and show her a life of love and care" Gio answered.

"And you miss Jenna how do you feel about new parents?" The lady asked.
"I am very happy. A pretty mommy and a nice daddy" she answered as the crowd went in aww.
"Well i see no reason as to why you two shouldn't have this child as such i grant the Alpha Giovanni Rean and Luna Amelia Harper the custody and parents of Jenna Rean" the elder said as everyone cheered.

"We would like to figure out about her past elders as we think she might be a hybrid or on of the first born wolves. She is able to read minds" i said as the cheers died down and mumbling began.
"Very well Miss Harper but should she be either of these options the pack and you two are responsible to teach and guide her into her adult ages. Case closed"

With that we head back home to have a lottle surprise welcome for Gio says parents. Jenna was now ours and as for our relationship we are better than before.

After a day of preparing food and drinks for the returning couple i was done and was now getti g ready with Jenna.
"Luna can i call you mommy?" Her tiny little voice asked. I felt my heart skip a beat.
"Oh sweety i would love that" i said giving her a hug.
"Ohk mommy i want to wear the yellow dress like yours its pretty" she said pointing at the yellow sundress.
"Sure sweety. Now the people coming over are your grandparents Gio's mommy and daddy and they will be a bit excited so don't be too nervous ohk" i said putting on the dress.
"Its ok am a big girl" she said smiling.

Soon enough we were ready and she head downstairs leaving me to come down after. As i walk down the steps i hear music playing and laughter. As i entered the dining room i see my family and Gio's standing in a semi circleas Gio stood infront of them.
"Amelia Harper my luna soul mate and love of my life. I know things between us hasn't been for the better but we always pull through. Tonight i asked you in human and well just to have it big to make me the luckiest man alive and marry me" Gio said on his knees.

I was not expecting this tonight. I was shocked and overjoyed at the same time.
"Y....yes" i screamed as he placed the beautiful sapphire ring on my finger.

The rest of the night was quite joyous. Gio's parents were all over Jenna even bringing her gifts back from England and my dad, Juliet and nana were there too. Soon enough it was over my family left and Gio's parents went to stay in a cabin they had not too far away bringing Jenna with them for the night.

"So future wife we are alone how about you made me fullfill my promise" Gio said kissing my neck as i was wiping the counter.
"What promise Mr Rean?"
"Putting a mini me inside you" he said hoisting me up and walking up the stairs. We soon reached the bedroom half naked between kisses he set me down on the bed and finished removing my garments.
"God Meli you are so beautiful " he said placing kisses over my marks sending me almost over my edge.

He placed kisses all the way down to my navel and stopped.
"Don't stop please" i pleaded.
He continued to kiss straight down to my inner thighs leaving me gasping for air. Soon enough his lips were on my cunt.
"I missed you taste"he said sucking on my clit. He then put his middle finger at my slit opening it before plunging inside me leaving me to arch my back. I felt so close as then entered another finger pumping me till i came and he lapped up my juice.

"Tell me what you want Meli" he made his way back to my lips.
"I want you ins..... oh god" he plunged inside me without warning. I felt my body open up as he layed still ontop me waiting for me to adjust. With a quick pull he began moving slowly at first then so rough. I could feel him so deep inside me. My eyes rolled over as he hit my gspot with every push and i came.

"You want me Meli" Gio asked. I knew he was about to cum.
"Yes ...... cum inside me" i said wrapping my legs around his back and my hands around his neck. Soon enough he was grunting and calling my name as he let go of his seed inside me.

We were out of breath and still moaning as i decided to still be moving so he was pumping me.
"You need rest hunny or just give me a few minutes to catch my breath" i heard Gio laugh.
"Fine 5 minutes i miss you inside me"
"I missed you too" he said before getting up and cleaning himself and me off.
"So amma be your official wife you sure about that you might not be able to have girlfriends anymore" i said jokingly as he walked back to the bed in his naked godliness.
"Well i have a wife and a girlfriend what more could i want"
"Got that right. I mean you dont wanna lose you dick"
"Is that a threat Ms Harper?" He said laying ontop of me. I could feel him getting hard to my threat.
"No its a promise Mr Rean" i squealed as he plunged inside me and kissed me lips.

We went on till 3 in the morning then we finally fell asleep to birds singing outside.

Back together yayyyy finally.
So proposal huh thats fun soon to be Mrs Rean.
I like it.