-part 9

They made their way to the car, Awsten holding on tightly to Geoff's arm.
"I can't thank you enough. I'll take care of all the medical bills, I promise. I'm so sorry to put you through this."
"I'll cover it, Awsten. And don't mention it. Please just take care of yourself."
"Geoff, I'm paying for them."
"Can we discuss this later?" Geoff requested.
Awsten nodded and slumped back in his seat.
"Can we cuddle when we get home?" He asked, craving warmth. "I need to get my mind away from everything."
"Of course."

Soon enough, they finally pulled into the house. Awsten missed it terribly. He pulled out his phone to write a quick text to Lyss.

Awsten: hey, i'm sorry for all the trouble i caused. i absolutely cannot thank you enough for everything.
The bubble popped up.
Lyss: dude, it's no problem!!!! i hope ur feeling better :(((( you can tell me anything, i hope you know that
Awsten: i am, thanks. and yeah, sorry it was kinda heat of the moment haha

The two walked back into their house. After they took off their shoes, Geoff sat on the couch.
"Bring it in, bub."
"No, bed. More comfy."
"You're such a piece of work," Geoff grinned sarcastically.

Awsten ran to their room and jumped on the bed. He made grabby hands until finally they were both under the covers.
"I love you," Awsten repeated.
"I love you too, baby," Geoff yawned.
"Nope. I love you more."
Geoff began placing kisses all over Awsten's face while the younger boy blushed.
"Stop it," he giggled.
This only made Geoff deepen the kiss. Awsten melted into it. The elder of the two began feeling up Awsten's shirt, and the latter let out a soft whine.

"Do I make you feel good?" Geoff whispered breathily.
Awsten nodded rapidly.
"Are you a horny Little Baby?" Geoff drawled, noticing Awsten's blushing, flustered face.
"Mhm," Awsten whined.
Geoff slipped his hand under the waistband of the boy's tight jeans.
"Well then why don't I take care of that?"
"Mhm!" Awsten begged.
Geoff climbed on top of Awsten and slipped the black jeans off of the boy's slim figure.
Awsten was itching for contact.

"You know what to do, baby boy," Geoff smirked as he stuck his fingers in Awsten's mouth.
The younger swirled his tongue around the digits, making sure they were soaked.
"Ready?"
Awsten nodded.
He braced himself. He let out a whimper as Geoff began moving inside of him.
Awsten basked in the pleasure as he was thrusted into. But then he had an idea. He was able to reclaim his favorite outfit. Maybe he could flip something else?
"Choke me," he squeaked.
Geoff stopped mid thrust.
"Baby, didn't you...?"
"Just try it, please, daddy!"
"Okay..."
Geoff placed his hand around Awsten's neck, making sure to not be too restrictive. Awsten enjoyed it for a while. Then the flashbacks came.

The scene played out in his head vividly. Geoff was replaced with Logan. He began hyperventilating. Awsten ripped the fingers from his neck and sat up quickly, hugging Geoff tightly.

"Can't do it!" He sobbed. "I'm sorry!"
"I'm sorry, Aws!" Geoff cried, making sure his boyfriend could breathe.
"Not your fault!" Awsten bawled, reaching for his clothes.
"I'll put them on for you, pretty baby, don't worry."
Geoff slipped Awsten's clothes on for him and then his own. He laid down next to Awsten, who was still crying. He wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I didn't mean to hurt you!"
"You didn't!"
"What's wrong then?" Geoff inquired, stroking Awsten's blue hair.
"F-flashbacks," Awsten sniffled.
"Why did you want me to do it anyways?"
"I want the memory to be replaced," Awsten answered through hiccups.
"Then we'll work on it, baby. Don't sweat."
Awsten began crying louder again.
"I'm sorry! All I do is cause trouble! We were having fun and then- then I had to be dumb!"
"Don't be sorry, angel! It's okay! I'm not mad at you at all!"
"I love you," Awsten weeped.
"I love you more."
The two sat there for a while as Awsten's breathing slowed.