Good News...And Bad News

Bonnie: Wait, what?

Mari: Like I said before, my power comes with side effects. Her memory is gone for now, but it should come back in at least 48 hours.

Chica: At least she's okay...thank you...

Makenna: *she looks at each of them, so confused on what they're talking about, and why they're looking at her* Who are you people...?

Bonnie: Makenna... We're your friends...-

Makenna: Who's Makenna?

Foxy: ...you...?

Makenna: ...Oh... What are your names then...?

Freddy: It's me, Freddy... And that's Chica, Goldie, Foxy, and Bonnie... Don't you remember them?

Makenna: *she shakes her head* 

Mari: *she looks back to where Springtrap was, seeing him get up* We need to go... Now...

Springtrap: *he stood up, noticing his jaw was broken, so he snapped it back into place, and glared at the group. He lunged for them*

Mari: *she blasted a bit of magic at him, forcing him to hit the wall with a loud THUD*

Bonnie: *he held onto Makenna as they ran out of there*

Chica: Okay, next time, someone give us a warning before we go into creepy places! They might have a murderer in there!

Foxy: Save the sarcasm for later. Right now we need to get to the pizzeria and pray Springcrap doesn't follow us...

Freddy: When we get there, I'll call Lizzy and have her, Ella and Lewis come. We can explain what happened to them. They should know.

Makenna: *as confused as she was, she was getting a headache from all of this, but stayed silent*

Goldie: *he opened the doors to the pizzeria and let them in*

Mari: *she sighed as she sat down*

Freddy: *he called Lizzy and told her to bring Ella and Lewis and head over here. She agreed, hanging up*

*minutes later, the trio came inside*

Lizzy: What happened?!

Bonnie: A lot... 

Foxy: Want the full story of the summary?

Ella: The summary please.

Chica: So we all went into that Horror Attraction downtown. Shady place by the way. 

Foxy: And we were trying to find out how Mike died there, since he got stabbed...

Freddy: Then Foxy disappeared, then so did Chica and I, and Goldie.

Bonnie: It was just me and Makenna.

Chica: You mean 'Makenna and I.'

Bonnie: Whatever. Anyway, the two of us were trying to find them when Vincent showed up, only in a golden rabbit suit. He went by Springtrap. He basically strangled her and for a second, I thought she was dead... She probably was... *he looked down* But Mari, here, saved her life... And... I'm forever grateful...

Mari: *she bowed her head a bit in appreciation*

Goldie: But when that happened...

Foxy: She lost her memory...

Mari: But only for 48 hours, so it's not permanent.

Chica: Thankfully...

Lewis: *he looked at Makenna* You don't remember any of us...?

Makenna: No... I'm sorry... I didn't even know my own name until now...

Bonnie: I will make sure Springtrap suffers for this... He "killed" her once... Which means he'll try again... But if he does... He won't live long enough to try.. 

Foxy: Dude you're kinda scaring me here... You're the one who's afraid of spiders, remember.

Chica: And Halloween.

Freddy: And women.

Bonnie: Most women. Like her, she scares me. *he points at Chica, she slaps his hand away, scowling*

Lizzy: C'mon, you guys need some rest. *she puts an arm around Freddy and he smiles at her*

Makenna: *she quietly yawns, her eyes fluttering shut, but quickly opens them again*

Bonnie: Tired?

Makenna: *she nods a bit*

Bonnie: C'mon, I'll take you to your room. *he put an arm around her and took her to her room. Afterwards, he headed back to talk to Foxy*

Bonnie: Dude, I was really scared back there... One because I thought I lost the love of my life... Two because I thought I lost you guys... My only friends...

Foxy: No matter what, you can't get rid of us that easily. *he chuckles*

Bonnie: Well I'm glad then. Cuz I'm not losing you guys... Not again... But if Spring does come back... Which I know he will... Will I be ready...?

Foxy: You're not fighting this battle alone... We'll be there with the every step of the way, Bon.

Bonnie: Thanks Foxy. You're a great friend. 

Foxy: I try.

~*~