~CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO~

We went to the main balcony of the building and then I saw it...

"Get well soon.."
"We miss you"
"Are you okay?"
"ARMY X BTS"

There was a huge crowd of ARMYs in the front yard and back to the entrance. Everyone had either happy and smiling faces or worried expressions. I got emotional. Is this my gift? Cause I love it! But then I saw,

"Marry me Jungkook oppa!"

I chuckled at that. Jungkook hyung looked at me and chuckled.

"Jijoon-ah.." Jungkook turned around with me. 

There was it.. what I wanted the most to be fulfilled..

Welcome to BTS..

"1..2..3!" Rm shouted on the mic.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Jijoon shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da."

ARMYs started singing. Jungkook turned around at the balcony again. I looked at the crowd and waved. And covered my face so that I could finally let my tears fall. I was beyond surprised and happy that I couldn't speak a single word. I just sobbed on jungkook hyung's shoulder with tears of joy that I even forgot that moment with Jimin hyung that left me hurt. I tightened my arms that were wrapped around Jungkook hyung's neck.

After a few moments of sobbing I looked back at the crowd that was quiet long before I noticed. I smiled at them, my vision still blurry from the tears that I was holding back. I then took a deep sigh to stop crying.

"Ready?" Hoseok hyung whispered in my ears. I smiled and took the mic away from him knowing what to do.

"Ah.. Uh... ARMYs... *breathy chuckle* Thank you very much for this lovely memory. I never expected it to happen. And thank you BTS, my members *smile* for supporting me.. uh... I don't know what else to say since it is the first time I had a birthday surprise.. I didn't recalled it until now that today was my birthday. Thank you for saving your time for me, for us. My heart will explode any moment because of this bubbly feeling... Thank you very much. And even this speech is not enough to express my gratefulness. So... Anyeonghasaeyo! I am Jeon Jijoon one of the singer, rapper, dancer of BTS. I look forward to our memories together."

I waved at the crowd while the crowd applauded and cheered. I gave the mic back to Hoseok hyung who was standing beside us (Jungkook and I) the whole time I gave the speech. A smiled never living his face. Then I took a glance at Jungkook hyung who as well happened to be looking at me.

"I think.. You can put me down. Your arms must be sore." I gave him a gentle smile and he returned back with the same smile. "I can xxxxxxx." I couldn't hear the rest of the words as a music started to play. It was spring day.

"Hey ARMYs, I want you to stay silent so that we don't disturb the other patients, okay?" Jin hyung whispered in the mic as if he didn't want the people to wake up.

After that we had a small concert in the hospital. It was great.

___

We were back in the hospital room again. Our little concert ended a few minutes before. I was still in Jungkook hyung's arm even after my request. He placed me on the bed while the others made their way inside the room. Jungkook hyung wrapped my body with blanket. And sat on the chair next to my bed.

"How was the gift? More like surprise?" The leader spoke who wore a wide grin on his face that showed of his deep and cute dimples.
"I love it!" I giggled.
"We are glad you did!" Yoongi hyung spoke this time.

...

AWKWARD!

"Hyung?"
"Yes!" All the members said at the same time and I laughed at them. They followed my actions and laughed as well.

"Can you pass me the water?" I asked Taehyung hyung and he nodded.

He went at the corner of the room where the small table was erected on top of which a jug of water was placed with a glass on the side. He poured some water and headed back towards me and handed me the glass.

I gladly took it from him. And took a few sips before putting the glass at the sidetable.

"Jijoon?" Jin  hyung shot his head up.
"Hmm.. yes?"
"You know you can call us by our names." He answered my confused state.
"Ah.. right.. Sorry.. does it feel weird? Being called hyung by a girl?..." I trailed off.
"No! Not at all! It is just confusing when you say hyung and we don't know which one are you trying to call for."

I chuckled. That indeed was true...

"Ahem! Alright! Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Did that sound right?" I asked them.

"Perfectly!" Then we giggle.

___

It was hard to believe but we actually got really close after my birthday. That day we spent the whole day playing random games, making jokes, dancing and singing and a lot more. But it was not that normal cause now I got to know them personally which I had been trying to do ever since my debut.

2 weeks has passed and things have changed in positive aspects. So yeah! Things went smooth and now we are a big happy band. Right now we are at the dressing room preparing for the upcoming performances.

I was already dressed and my makeup was professionally done by my make artist. I was sitting on the couch as I listened to some music. Then suddenly, Suga kneeled in front of me.

"What's the matt--"

"il-deo-hagi ir-eun gwiyomi > i-deo-hagi i-neun gwiyomi > sam-deo-hagi sam-eun gwiyomi > sa-deo-hagi sa-neun gwiyomi > o-deo-hagi o-neun gwiyomi > yuk-deo-hagi yuk-neun jjok jjok jjok jjok jjok jjok gwiyomi."

Eh?

.
.
.

What is that supposed to mean?!

____°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°____