~CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE~

All of them were saying how she deserved that slap. Even Namjoon. I thought that he would scold Taehyung for ruining his reputation but instead he said she deserved more that just one slap. I stayed quiet the whole time and smiled to myself.

Then I fell asleep.

After 30 minutes of ride we reached our dorm. Taehyung woke me up from my deep slumber. 

"Oh! We reached our dorm." I said while rubbing my eyes. 

"Come." Taehyung reached his hand out for me to take it. I nodded and took his hand. He helped me out of the van very carefully and again carried me. 

"Taehyung, I said I can walk by myself. You don't have to carry me again and again." I said looking at his chin.

"What are you worrying for? It's not like you'll get killed if I carry you. I'm just worried about you, that's all. But if you are uncomfortable about me behaving this way then just tell me, alright? I'll let go of you." After his reply he looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, you don't have to. We have already reached the door." I avoided his eyes. Clearly, I was embarrassed. I know that he is simply caring about me as a group member but he doesn't have to be so intimidate to the point where I get my hopes high for nothing. I already know that all of them like Seok Hi. 

Well, forget it. I feel like I am asking for too much attention. As soon as we reached the door, Taehyung dropped me gently and took my hands like before and lead me inside. I was beyond touched by his carefulness. He brought me to the couch and walked away to bring the first-aid. 

He came back with the first-aid box and kneeled down before me. I was wearing a jumpsuit short so my legs were exposed. He started treating my knee and my palm. He stopped for a moment.

"Hmm? What is it? Why did you stop?" I looked at him then followed where he was looking. He was looking at my wrist with scars from two weeks ago. you can't see it from a certain distance but if you have a closer look at it, you can see the stripe like pattern.

I hated the look in his face. The same look of amusement filled with the questions which was known to me. And the ones which I never wanted to answer. I pulled my hand out of his grip and rub my other hand on that part. 

"Namjoon hyung, we have no schedule tomorrow, right?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who was drinking water.

"No, why? Wait, we have one. We have dance practice early in the morning from 7 to 9." Namjoon relaxed on the couch.

"Jijoon, do you have plans for tomorrow? I want to take you somewhere." He asked me. 

"Um.." I thought for a moment. "No.. I don't have any." I said shaking me head.

"But I wanted to ask Jijoon out for tomorrow though." We heard Hoseok coming out of his room with few clothes. 

"You can come with us, he can, right Tae hyung?" I looked at him.

"Huh? O-Oh Sure, why not? Hahah." He got taken aback by my way of asking him.

"Great then. I'll go to my room then. I have something to do." I stood up and went upstairs.

I went inside my room and sat on the bed and took out my phone. I called my uncle (Bang Shi Hyuk aka Bang PD, He is the one who adopted Jijoon). After a few rings, he answered the call.

On the phone;

Jijoon: Hello? Appa, how is oppa doing?

Bang PD: He hasn't woken up. Do you want to visit him?

Jijoon: I want to but I can't. I have something to do tomorrow. 

Bang PD: Today, I saw your schedule for tomorrow. Don't you only have dance practice tomorrrow?

Jijoon: I do. But Taehyung hyung said he will take me somewhere tomorrow.

Bang PD: Alright then. I got some work to finish. I'll hang up now. Don't forget to eat dinner. Love you..

Jijoon: Yeah, I won't. Bye! Love you too!

 *Beep Beep*

I sighed. I really miss you oppa. 

Ding*

I checked my phone again. A message from BamBam. 

On the message;

BamBam: Watcha doing?

Jijoon: Nothing, waiting for dinner.

BamBam: Okie okie. Do you have time tomorrow?

Jijoon: I would love to say yes but no. I am already reserved.

BamBam: By whom?

Jijoon: My members, of course.

BamBam: What other day do you have time? I am on a holiday for two weeks.

Jijoon: Really? How lucky! What day is it today?

BamBam: Saturday.

Jijoon: I don't know, man. We are preparing for comeback soon. I don't think I will have a free schedule any day.

BamBam: Aww.. that's bad. But tell me when you have time next time. Let's hang out that day.

Jijoon: Alright.

BamBam: Good luck for your comeback.

Jijoon: Thanks. 

BamBam: Welcs. Bye! Jackson is calling for me.

Jijoon: Bye! Say hi to him on my behalf.

BamBam: Yupp.

I turned off the phone as I smell food. I decided to go downstairs to check on the members and maybe chat with them till the dinner is ready.

I heard laughter and giggles.

"What are you doing?" I asked the members except for Jin and Hoseok as they were making dinner.

"You have to check this out Jijoon." Jungkook pulled on the couch beside him. he kept the phone screen in front of my eyes. What made them laugh do hard? 

I read the content on the screen. It was the videos made by ARMYs. The ones called, "Try not to laugh challenge". It has all the funny moments of BTS. I used to watch them too when I was a ARMY. But nowadays I don't get the chance to watch them.

We all were watching the videos when there was a clip of me sleeping and V taking photos of me.

"You look so cute while sleeping!" I heard Jungkook exclaim. I look up at him to find his face one inch away from him. I was so emerged in the video that I didn't even realize that I was leaning my head on the broad built shoulder. I gulp.

                                                ____°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°____

Soooo.. here's another update. I was wondering if you want moments of Jijoon with other members. Since this is a kpop ff with BTS as main leads, you can choose any one person you want from kpop idols including BTS and Jijoon to have moments with. Comment any one on your mind. I will make a chapter with the one who is mentioned the most. So choose wisely.