QNA

So... before answering your questions first I would like to explain few things.

1. I know my story writing pattern is really confusing but that is because I am still learning to write stories. So do not hesitate to ask me for explaination if you are confused. (I won't share plots tho).
2. I am really sorry for being a bad author cause I never update on time. I am still a middle schooler and I don't usually get time to update frequently.
3. I am now going to mention some important points here, which might give you ideas about the chapters without re-reading it.

Jeon Jijoon, you, are the youngest daughter of a businessman who always wanted to have an elder daughter (your sister) and a young son. But after you were born all were disappointed. Your mother couldn't bear a child anymore as she developed healthe problems after giving birth to you. Your mother couldn't bear all the frustration and disappointment so she started abusing you. Your father was also pressured a lot by your grandfather so he did the same. Whereas your sister hated your very existence.

You were abused since you started to notice something was off. You never felt their love but at the age of ten a big incident happened that changed your life. You had to do all the chores. You somehow got in an accident while your parents were away for business trip. The man that took you to the ambulance was your father's friend's adopted son. They knew your well kept secret and tested your father to see his reaction to your accident which was a disappointment as he only cared about profit. So the uncle (Bang Shihyuk) and the adoptive son (Bang Shihyun) adopted you. As time went by you lived with uncle but your parents couldn't let you live in piece. Your ancestors had made a rule that more that the youngest of the generation can have the ancestrial properties to themselves which in this generation was obtained by you. So they tried to file a lawsuit but your uncle had already predicted this and prepared documents about you already being adopted and other evidences as their conversation in the hospital.

After the incident, you decided to join the same school as your brother's. But you didn't know that more dramas were yet to happen. (after this the story will continue in the upcoming chapters about encounter with BTS and all)

The present time has moments with BTS. BTS knows something about the tragedy but Jijoon has yet to find out or rather remember.

Now to answer your questions.

Q: Does Y/N/ Jijoon remember anything from the past?
A: Not yet. Slight memories of Shi hyun (whom she calls oppa) and Bang PD only.

Q: Will Seokhi have a downfall?
A: Well... you know it.

Q: Did Shihyun tell her about her past?
A: Ever since he woke up he worked really hard to collect evidences. So he didn't have the chance to tell her yet.

Q: Will Jijoon remember her past?
A: Duh! (not being rude tho)

Q: Will this story end in a tragedy or comedy?
A: Originally, I wanted to end this story with a happy ending but I got some crazy ideas in my head so I'm not sure.

Alright, guys! Since all the questions were similar to these, I just made them into one question and answered. I again apologize for not being regular because I am a clumsy one and always late. And I find it really hard to manage my schedule because there are online classes going on two different times a day and the rest I spend it by doing assignments and homeworks or some chores. I will do my best to update regularly. Thank you guys for reading the story this far. If you want to read some other stories then you can check my other stories. I intend to finish this story before moving onto the others so, I guess the story's end is near. This story is basically about the dark life of Jijoon than others. If y'all want a book two with the nice moments of kpop industries meeting, dating, etc. then I shall grant your wish. That's all for this part. I will be updating in a few hours so stay tuned for the next chapter.