~CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO~

Awkward!

I strictly observe because I don't like it when people are not serious about working. Their teamwork is not bad. They are in sync, expressive but little lacking in energy. Other than energy there is no problem. I have a feeling that these five are the one. But to be certain I have to see other teams as well. I know that I don't have to be the one to judge them but I would love to give my opinions. They finished the performance. I stared at them blankly.

...

"Hmm, Well done, boys!" I applaud and smile at them. "You were great but you are lacking in energy. you just have to improve on that factor, alright?" While I said that, Hoseok hyung already came back. "I guess I'll get going now." I waved them goodbye and left the place. I still have some work left. I get back to the studio and continued my work. 

It's already night now. I finished the lyrics and compose one or two more songs. I looked at the time. 9:46 pm. I guess I'll go home a little early today. I packed up my things took my keys and locked the door before getting out. Just as I was about to pass on to the elevator, I saw that the dance room still had the lights on. Who's here at this time? I walked towrds the dance room and peeked at the person. They were the boys from before.

I stood there and watched them practice non-stop for 30 minutes. Only when they decided to take a break did they notice me. They bowed at me. I smile. "You don't have to bow in front of me. In fact I feel kinda shy." I scratched my head.

"So... are you done practicing?"
They all nod. "Okay then, be ready in 15 minutes. I'll take you out for dinner." I wink at them. They blush. "But... we-" Soobin started but I cut him off. "No buts. That was a decision not a discussion. I will be waiting at the lobby." I walked out of the room to see BTS boys standing there. They all looked upset. But first I reserved a table for us in a VIP restaurant. If you didn't know, I actually was originally from a wealthy family. So I had many properties in my name since I was the youngest. My ancesters ridiculously made up a rule saying that the youngest of the family will gain most of the shares of the property. Though I am seperated from my family, uncle and brother fought for my right to take over the property. The case was solved in a court. So I am managing business as well but since I am an idol now, I got busy with these works. And this restaurant I am booking is one of them. Now back to present.

"Hey hyungs! What's up?" I ask them. I scan their faces. I had to look up at them but they are so tall that I got tired. "Why are you all so tall?" I sigh.
"You never treated us to food!" Jin folded his hands. "Well.. I cook sometimes. Does my cooking taste bad?" They hesitate.

"Let's go toge-" My phone rang. "I'll take this call." I walk far from them. It was Shi Hyun oppa. "Yes, oppa?"

"Where are you? Let's have dinner together." He spoke as I heard some shuffling.
"I was about to get dinner with some trainees and the boys. Come join us." I ask him. There was silence for some moment. "....Okay. Where are you?" He asked again.
"We'll be at the lobby." I say and hang up the phone.

"Let's go." I walk to the elevator while calling the restaurant to book a bigger table for fourteen people. I got into the elevator first the all of them, then came rushing in. "Elevator is overloaded, 2 people get off!" The speaker notified. I chuckled. "I'll get off then, who'll come with me?" I step out of the elevator. Everyone except for Namjoon and Yoongi started bickering. "Yoongi it is then." I clap my hands. Yoongi stepped out smirking all the way while everyone stayed quiet.

Then the elevator door closed. "Wah! those kids are more childish than I am." I say feeling defeated.

"Who's the one that makes them like that anyway.." I heard Yoongi murmur. "Pardon?"
"No. Nothing." He said looking away.

"Jijoon-ah!" I turned towards the direction of the sound. It was oppa. "Oh! You caught up!" I smiled. "Of course, I'll always catch you up, no matter what." He said glancing at Yoongi hyung. I looked back and forth between them confusingly. "Alright! I'll go! You both continue." I walked away and took the stairs. Then they followed closely behind. We all met up at the lobby. "Let's go?" They all nod. Gladly, I took a car here, otherwise it would have been very hard to travel with 14 people. Oppa and the boys went in the van with one of the trainees. And other trainees came with me to my car.

After arriving at the place, we walked out of the car. And went in. "Noona, isn't this place too expensive?" Soobin whispered in my ears.
"O-oh.. this restaurant is owned by my close friend. Haha. Is it not nice?"
"N-no, I was just saying... please don't mind." I chuckled then led them to the booked table. We sat on the table with Taehyun and oppa on my both sides. I called out for waiter.

Waiter's POV

"That girl is such a slut, hanging around with soo many guys. Hmph!" I say with to my coleague friend. "Who are you talking about?" I point at their table. "That girl is actu-" I cut her off. "She's really cunning."

"Waiter! Come and take our order please." I smirk. "Wait and see what I do to her." I take a tray with glasses of water and walked to their table. "Wait-" I didn't listen what she was saying and walked there. "Oops! My hand slipped. I'm so sorry." I acted like I mistakenly poured water on her. The water dripped from her hair to neck to her shoulder then chest. I smile in triumph.

Waiter's POV End

Jijoon's POV

Oho! A new drama? She tried to walk towards the guys to take order but not before I stretched my leg out. She triped and fell on her stomach. "Oops! My foot just slipped, I'm so sorry." I acted the same way she acted. Humilating me? In your dreams.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Jeon. She was just hired yesterday. So, she doesn't know you!" Another waiter came apologizing. I looked at the ground where she lied. "The apologizing should be her, not you. But I don't need an apology. Fire her! We don't need this kind of waiter. Luckily it was me today. Tsk!"

"Yes! I will do it right away." She bowed and left with her useless friend. I looked at the boys to see them staring at me. No at my chest. I looked at my chest. I wore white shirt today and now it is all wet and see-through. I cover my chest hurriedly. "What are you guys staring at? Perverts!" I stood up from the chair to go to washroom but someone grabbed my wrist. "Wait, Wear this." Jungkook covered my body with his jacket protectively. My heart skipped a beat but I slapped my mind out of it. "Thanks!" I rushed to the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

I never thought that they were so big and fluffy. She always wore oversized hoodies or shirt. I blushed. I turned to take my seat again but they all glared at me. "What?" I said mockingly. It might seem nothing to you but for us, this time I won and they lost. I smirk and take a seat.

Jungkook's POV End

___°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○ •°○•○•°___